Jan Transfer Window Thread (2 Viewers)

that has to be bullshit. If not, sell the cunt and buy Robinho.
robinho? why on earth would the pool want him? he's a tosser. he was a tosser at madrid and it's taken him all of 5 months to walk out on city. fuck that. lets be realistic.

rafa linked with 20 mil bid for fernando navarro, which has to be bollocks. glen johnson, rafa, half the price twice the player. do it. flog agger to milan, if it gets gourcuff in return. sure, what's the point, the minute they look at a half decent player, man city will be in with a bid of 100 mil.

rafa linked with 20 mil bid for fernando navarro, which has to be bollocks. glen johnson, rafa, half the price twice the player. do it. flog agger to milan, if it gets gourcuff in return. sure, what's the point, the minute they look at a half decent player, man city will be in with a bid of 100 mil.

Surely Bordeaux will be taking up their option on Gourcuff?

he may not fancy a permanent move to bordeux, however, exspecially with attracting covetous glances from all over europe with his oh-so top drawer performances.

anyway, rafa would only play him at left back or something, the sod.

kuwaiti sheiks to buy pool? fucking soap opera.

Dodged a bullet there.

I see Wigan have agreed a fee for Stephen Hunt as well, good move for him. I'd say pool fans will be very relieved to see Heskey go to Villa. Slightly less relieved that Rafa even contemplated it in the first place.

I see Wigan have agreed a fee for Stephen Hunt as well, good move for him. I'd say pool fans will be very relieved to see Heskey go to Villa. Slightly less relieved that Rafa even contemplated it in the first place.
did he though? or is that just paper yap? i mean, does benitez really think michael owen would be a good idea too, just like papers have said? how much of a merk is he? i suppose, he's a dossena sized merk.

did he though? or is that just paper yap? i mean, does benitez really think michael owen would be a good idea too, just like papers have said? how much of a merk is he? i suppose, he's a dossena sized merk.

He has made some dodgy purchases in his time at pool but some of them (Torres, Alonso, Mascherano, Skrtel, Agger) have worked out really well. Benayoun, Keane, Pennant, Dossena, Arbeloa on the other hand....

Bullard to Hull (Fulham wouldnt match his wage demands seemingly).
Marlon King to Middlesborough with Mido going the other way to Wigan. King cut short his season long loan from Hull to do this.

Is it just me or is 3.5 million very low for Heskey to Aston Villa. A transfer i find a bit strange to be honest... is Carew out for a while?

I think Carew has been acting up, and O'Neill doesn't entirely fancy him.

Marlon King is a nuisance. Hull wanted shot of him when he stropped off after being named as a sub. Nearly declared for Ireland too.

carew has a party-boy side, and he's really failed at every big club he's been at. he works in flashes. i remember liverpool being linked with him when he was playing for valerenga, nuh-huh i thought. theoretically, he should be perfect for villa, doesn't score many goals, but links up well, but he's a moany twat. heskey should fit in quite nicely, with better players buzzing around him, so the onus shouldn't be on him to be a goalscorer. just as fucking well too. his contract is up in the summer, so i suppose wigan want what they can get at this stage.

I'd say Heskey will do well at Villa, Martin O'Neill always seems to get the best out of that type of player.
he already did so at lester* as well. gave big em his break. so, in many ways he deserves punishment. and what more fitting punishment than signing heskey. watch as his top 4 challenge heads over the bar, into the crowd.

*can anyone spell lester proper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back