Ivana Bacik (1 Viewer)

Was watching her on the oireacteas report earlier. Seemed like the only lateral thinker in entire fucking dail. And she held her own despite attempts to shout her down by the Suited Hams who were only there to break in their new pinstripe.

I swear to god i would have vaulted the stand and dropkicked the bastards.

Bacik rules. She really does. She's got courage of conviction like few politicians I've ever seen. She was busted for disseminating abortion information in the 90s, she took the same-sex marriage case in the high court recently (lost though. total bummer), she's been Reid Professor of Law in Trinners since she was like, 11, AND she's expecting her second child, AND she still gets time to rock out (I saw her going into some gig in the Village not too long ago).

I was at a debate last week and she was chairing it. During the comments section, someone in the crowd started giving out about politicians spinelessness and lack of conviction when it came to certain issues and said something like 'except of course certain non-conventional politicians who are willing to stick their neck out..' and everyone looked at her, and she kind of shook her head and blinked and said 'oh, you're talking about me'. Really humble.

was in town with friends one night and we were getting up from our table to leave and we were almost knocked over by herself and her mates stampeding to take the table before we'd even managed to get our stuff in order.

don't believe the hype, folks.

Aahh you gotta be left wing to be a Punk?
Wheres the queue for the platform for the train to obviousality*

*Makey up word but it seemed to fit what i wanted to use it for.

HitlerBaby.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back