Ivana Bacik (3 Viewers)

If Ivana Bacik is a cunt, then from now on, I'm gonna take 'cunt' as a really amazing compliment.

She's a fucking inspiration to us all.

Ivana Bacik and David Norris should run this country. Or we could give them a country to run, and then we could all move there. I would, anyway. Gay Georgian abortions for everyone!

Actually, yes. The whole point of punk is anti-establishment. You like the establishment when it suits you, except when it requires anything of you, which is when you cry punk politics.

As for the music, even Klan members did The Twist.

But Janer's not really a punk. Sure everyone knows that.

She doesn't murder her own brats yet she wants others to murder their own.

Are you genuinely, in all seriousness Janer, telling the world that you are intellectually incapable of distinguishing between advocating the right to choose and actually wanting/encouraging people to murder the unborn? That the two are interchangable & inextricably linked? Is that what you're saying?

EDIT No interest in an abortion debate. Am just curious

Are you genuinely, in all seriousness Janer, telling the world that you are intellectually incapable of distinguishing between advocating the right to choose and actually wanting/encouraging people to murder the unborn? That the two are interchangable & inextricably linked? Is that what you're saying?

Shhhhh....hey Vinnie, I'm going Christmas shopping. What kind of abortion do you want? I'm sending them to everyone instead of baking cookies this year.

aahhh even a blissfully happily in love Jane still finds time for my posts, there's hope for me yet.

and Vincent your first 7 words were dead good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back