It's YOUR Thread - Don't Rubbish It! (1 Viewer)

Sad but mostly true

why don't we all go separately to pubs around the city with those internet booth things and sit there with pints and fags and chat to each other on thumped? monday could be spent re-reading the drunken crap posted on the friday.[/quote]

or, and this would please us all more, why not stay in with 2-4 cans of "beer" (depending on your abillity to "drink") that we'll send our mam's out for during the day, and communicate with our home pc's. that way we don't have to go out and deal with the difficulties of life in a social environment. also, we wouldn't have to smell each others lack of hygene and rancid stale coffee and kimberly breaths!

alas, so many Addidas wash sets for christmas still in the box.....

Aye. Much better.
Thumped Board Meet = Pricks.
Actually, it does if me, Beardy and Hag go.

Sad but mostly true

the bearded lady (09 Jan, 2002 05:14 p.m.):
alas, so many Addidas wash sets for christmas still in the box.....

miracle of miracles - not ONE relative gave me a washing product this christmas.
i must be improving.

my mammy gave me a foot spa though. thus combining *both* my interests.

Haven't you left yet?
If I have to wait ages outside your house I'll be *even grumpier*.

All this constructive bickering aside, a Thumped meet should really be organised. I feel the kids deserve it.

Can't we commandeer a function room in a pub or something? Then we could get down to some serious rubbish. In all fairity.

It should be at the Connectfour Orchestra + Large Mound gig in Geelan's on Saturday 19th January.

ok, it HAS to be there because I won't be going out drinking for a good few weeks after that. Not that I mind loike.

You can have it in my gaf on Monday morning, say about 5am or so. I'll make currant buns and apple cider.

We can sit in the warm moonlight in silence for ten minutes and then fight on the lawn.

Having it at a gig is no good. Everyone'll just congregate in their usual pack-lets and nobody'll meet anybody else. We need to have it in a pub. We need a whole room and we need name tags and we need loads of contraception.

Anthony (09 Jan, 2002 07:11 p.m.):
It should be at the Connectfour Orchestra + Large Mound gig in Geelan's on Saturday 19th January.

ok, it HAS to be there because I won't be going out drinking for a good few weeks after that. Not that I mind loike.

Anthony (09 Jan, 2002 07:11 p.m.):

WOW! that should save you four quid a month........cockmonkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back