It's YOUR Thread - Don't Rubbish It! (1 Viewer)

the bearded lady (10 Jan, 2002 06:48 p.m.):
jour da tell you how he like all us purdy lil' boys too, eh?

?

yep.
in great detail too.

he told me about one time when you didn't do your homework he made you stand up in front of the class and suck off every last boy in there.
the photos were up on our fridge for years.

and after that, you never did your homework again.

yep.
in great detail too.

he told me about one time when you didn't do your homework he made you stand up in front of the class and suck off every last boy in there.
the photos were up on our fridge for years.

and after that, you never did your homework again.[/quote]

well, jew see? i LEARNED something.
duh!
when he was telling ye...did you, you know.....get a you know.....?

its a free education now ya bleedin muppet, the government pays for it, or rather taxpayers do, you being a taxpayer, you pay for it. personally. (and yoor ma! wha!)

good job you live down the road from me then prick or they would have smelt you and you'd still be working on the streets cleaning up my rubbish

yeah did you read your private message then Ro? As for you ya fuckin beardy blow in, movin around as if ya hadnt a care in the world. sure didnt you used to live up near rathfarnham, thats a damn sight posher than where i live (which just to clear it up is more templeogue than terenure. you and your mates, wannabe knackers up on the top of the 49 headin into the palace. i bet you even drink in Mortons!

pat (10 Jan, 2002 07:11 p.m.):
yeah did you read your private message then Ro? As for you ya fuckin beardy blow in, movin around as if ya hadnt a care in the world. sure didnt you used to live up near rathfarnham, thats a damn sight posher than where i live (which just to clear it up is more templeogue than terenure. you and your mates, wannabe knackers up on the top of the 49 headin into the palace. i bet you even drink in Mortons!

curious, cos your address in UCD is TERENURE. hmmm dublin 6 west(brit)

mortons is rappa, jew wanna go up for a pint now? i HAVE to get out of here. c'mon. i'll line them up.....

isnt that info meant to be private, so now i know who licks the envelopes that come out of the library, im gonna put an entry into the suggestion book that the prick bearded lady get the sack for crimes against pricks. anyway what made you look up my address are you stalkin me? id go for a pint wid you but youre a prick (and i have another 2500 words to write)

pat (10 Jan, 2002 07:23 p.m.):
isnt that info meant to be private, so now i know who licks the envelopes that come out of the library, im gonna put an entry into the suggestion book that the prick bearded lady get the sack for crimes against pricks. anyway what made you look up my address are you stalkin me? id go for a pint wid you but youre a prick (and i have another 2500 words to write)

v.g. i'll just give your ma a "ring" then.....he he he.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back