It's 2010 (1 Viewer)

I achieved my goal of getting hilariously drunk and puking before half eleven, the rest of the night was spent in a happy, tipsy daze playing taboo till I staggered home

great night :heart:

Anyway in 2010 I plan to do lots of exciting things non-stop, live every moment of my life as 'art' and generally make people jealous of my entire existence.

To begin with I'm working both saturday and sunday of the first weekend of the new decade.

Deadly new years.
Quiet old man pub for 12,lovely guinness and snow falling outside,then three quality parties,the last of which was a 5 minute slide from where I was crashing.
Town was all quiet and snowy and fuckin beautiful today,and the silver lining of the bus strike was a deadly headphones and snow walk home for me.
Gwan 2010 .|..|

Happy New Years Everybody!!!

I decided against leaving the house and just had a few pals around for cocktail sausages and Cocktails and fireworks in the front garden,some of which went spectacularly and dangerously wrong!Did'nt get outta bed till 9 last night!A great start to the new year!

I would say that thats me done festive drinking but The Brother is coming home from New Jersey tomorrow till Thursday for a sesh,and I havent seen him in 5 years.So sesh we must!!

and having read horror stories about that photographer's behaviour at Whelans here and on facebook plus another story about a thumpeder getting attacked on his way home it strengthens my resolve that leaving the house on NYE is a bad idea.

I think I'm with ya on that one. NYE in a warm place with beer suits me from now on. I was in Derby and it was so cold I thought I was going to get frostbite.

Turns out art was happening elsewhere. I give up.

The poems don't love us anymore
they don't want to love us
they don't want to be poems
Do not summon us, they say
We can't help you any longer

There's no more fishing

in the Big Hearted River
Leave us alone
We are becoming something new

They have gone back into the world

to be with the ones
who labour with their total bodies
who have no plans for the world
They never were entertainers

I live on a river in Miami

under conditions I cannot describe
I see them sometimes
half-rotted half-born
surrounding a muscle
like a rolled-up sleeve
lying down in their jelly
to make love with the tooth of a saw

just reminded me of that....for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back