Is there gonna be a Thumped Christmas party this year? (1 Viewer)

Interested?

• Total voters
Oops! Thought that was the following Friday. I need to start putting things in my diary again.

Either the 14th or 21st would be good I reckon. Should a poll be made?

Can the seomra spraoi calender be checked to see if those nights are free?

21st is more seasonal.

and there will be loads of other christmas parties to go to if it turns out shit. :cool:

Either the 14th or 21st would be good I reckon. Should a poll be made?

Can the seomra spraoi calender be checked to see if those nights are free?

I've sent another text. I'll start a poll when I get the response.

21st is more seasonal.

and there will be loads of other christmas parties to go to if it turns out shit. :cool:

Ha! This will be amazing, especially since it seems you're not invited - or did I misread that post.

21st is more seasonal.

I'd be leaning towards the 21st myself too.

Cakes/music/presents/decorations will all be needed.

Edit: Squiggle, cool. I'd kinda like to meet this "broken arm" person, can he be re-invited?

I'd be leaning towards the 21st myself too.

Cakes/music/presents/decorations will all be needed.

I'll do something about cakes, and I'm sure we can convince a few others - jimmybreeze, think you could rustle up some of those amazing muffins?

I don't do christmas so help will be needed with decorations.

Presents, I think that the mix cd lucky dip thing we did last year was great (cpr to manage), and Ms K said she might be able to get girly stuff for spot prizes, maybe we could get some more manly stuff too - we don't want any more thumped cross dressing in seomra spraoi ;)

Edit: Of course B_A needs to be there. I was only messin', vinnie can come too if he wants, sure the more the merrier.

we don't want any more thumped cross dressing in seomra spraoi ;)

:eek:

I keep hearing that the two Jane's are pretty nifty in the cookie/brownie department.

Can I be in charge of decorations? I used to work with a bunch of interior designers so.....

:eek:

I keep hearing that the two Jane's are pretty nifty in the cookie/brownie department.

Can I be in charge of decorations. I used to work with a bunch of interior designers.....

The two Jane's make amazing cookies, they were the 'others' of which I was speaking.

You can indeed be in charge of decorations, I'll give you a hand with them if you like.

Of course, we still need to actually confirm the venue, fingers crossed.

you'll want to un-re-invite me when i bring my laptop and lash on the doomcore.

I'm up for some doomcore, whatever that is? .|..|

Hehe, I'm sure someone will deal with that. We're a self-policing group, no?

We're going to need a PA, think the cookiemonster's may still be out of action.

We'll get one somewhere. There's one in there but I don't know who owns it.

Hehe, I'm sure someone will deal with that. We're a self-policing group, no?

We're going to need a PA, think the cookiemonster's may still be out of action.

i might be able to help with the PA and even DJ for a bit.

This is the same night as my work do so it's the perfect excuse for leaving my work mates early.

i might be able to help with the PA and even DJ for a bit.

This is the same night as my work do so it's the perfect excuse for leaving my work mates early.

That'd be deadly, thanks dude! What is the same night as your work do? 14th or 21st?

Should know about availability (and maybe even have a booking) a bit later by the way.

I'd be keen for djing too. I've even got a cheesy Christmas playlist here already.

I'll do something about cakes, and I'm sure we can convince a few others - jimmybreeze, think you could rustle up some of those amazing muffins?

I don't do christmas so help will be needed with decorations.

Presents, I think that the mix cd lucky dip thing we did last year was great (cpr to manage), and Ms K said she might be able to get girly stuff for spot prizes, maybe we could get some more manly stuff too - we don't want any more thumped cross dressing in seomra spraoi ;)

Edit: Of course B_A needs to be there. I was only messin', vinnie can come too if he wants, sure the more the merrier.

Miss Muffin has nominated herself to do the Cd thing..i personally couldn't manage a piss in up in brothel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back