Is there gonna be a Thumped Christmas party this year? (1 Viewer)

Interested?

• Total voters
with cakes?

cakes.jpg
1991596836_8071568458_m.jpg

While I'd say at least half of Thumped will be out on the 15th for the Ballroom/Betamax Format extravaganza it wouldn't be quite the same thing. Part of what made last year fun was knowing that everyone there (with the possible exception of Crazy Eyes Margot) was someone who posted on Thumped.

Besides, we wouldn't be able to cover C0de_n1Nja in alias lables at the Ballroom

Edit: And public gigs would also mean no cakes, cookies, pork pies etc.

Ok Guys, i have booked the gravity bar in the guinness storehouse, von sudenfed and battles are playing, free booze until 12 and plenty of veggie / vegan treats.

I have paid the booking fee, but i need to get the rest of the cash in before the end of the week to confirm. If you are interested in going, please get your lids in now - its only €40 a head and half of that goes to the Black Babies in africa, to get them retro anti-viral drugs for the goat we got them last year (don't ask)

be safe,
CN

Ok Guys, i have booked the gravity bar in the guinness storehouse, von sudenfed and battles are playing, free booze until 12 and plenty of veggie / vegan treats.

I have paid the booking fee, but i need to get the rest of the cash in before the end of the week to confirm. If you are interested in going, please get your lids in now - its only €40 a head and half of that goes to the Black Babies in africa, to get them retro anti-viral drugs for the goat we got them last year (don't ask)

be safe,
CN

This is much better. Cant wait for this now. I'm not scared anymore.

I still haven't recovered from meeting Code Ninja last year.

I have reservations about going...

be safe,
CN

hold on a sec

fw:[email protected]

carry on

Can I come? I'm teaching myself how to extreme juggle (juggling to really loud techno) so there'll be no shortage of high quality entertainment.

be safe,
CN

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back