Is there gonna be a Thumped Christmas party this year? (1 Viewer)

Interested?

• Total voters
you can't control genius
90uk-east17steam.jpg

did ye see that documentary that was on during the summer about them getting back together?
amazing stuff.

remember when steam came out? that changed everything imho.

One of the best documentaries I've ever seen. I was texting people to switch on to channel 4 NOW..fucking classic stuff.

Steam and Stay another day are two classic tunes. cannae be knocked

Brian Harvey managed to drive over his own foot

not an easy thing to do

"What about the famous image of the lion hunting a zebra?
Well the lion was infact catching up to the zebra to give it a potatoe"

Venue fun update - at the moment we have bookings in two venues.

Doyles, Basement Bar, won't be private after 10, cost €100. We can't bring our own music.

Sin E - downstairs bar. Free. We'd need to get people in early-ish to keep others out but shouldn't be a problem once we have people there before 8. Anyone know this room? Basically it seems that we can bring a PA etc if we think we can fit them in.

I'll need to get back to one or the other tomorrow afternoon to confirm so any feedback would be good.

No-one is answering the phones in Anseo, and The Cobblestone, Stags Head and Bowes are out for the 21st.

Cool. Have to call Sine É again tomorrow to make sure it's all ok but fingers crossed.

I'll also go and check it out and see where we'd be able to stick HMD's kit if they give us the ok for that.

Moose - you still on for organising/supervising decorations?
Muffin - mix cd swap organiser?
Sin É room is free so I guess if people can volunteer decorations and time to help that would be great.

Would be nice if people can also bring along edible treats, if their talent lies in that direction.

Not using Seomra Spraoi, although it would have been a great venue, has the advantage that we won't need sober volunteers to man the door, take donations etc.

Everybody keep their fingers firmly crossed 'k!

Edit: Cheers Pete, we're all very grateful I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back