Is there gonna be a Thumped Christmas party this year? (1 Viewer)

Interested?

• Total voters
and a calculator

and one of those blue maths table books to help work out the weighting of each rep

I used to try and get all three colours at those things.

It proved quite a challange

Could someone explain to me what a traffic light ball is?

Like, I know what the different colours symbolise: green is the colour of grass or the land on earth (that isn't mountains, desert, or barren wasteland) when you look from space, red is blood and yellow is wee -- but how are they used to convey meaning in the context of this 'ball'?

Are there more colours? Is there an octagon? Not like for fighting in, but as in STOP?

I'm confused.

traffic light balls seem to happen in the first few weeks of the college year for some reason. it's not very like a ball in the way of nearly all college balls - it tends to take place in a crappy nightclub and everyone is given a sticker on the way in. green means "I'M AVAILABLE!!", amber means "maybe" and red means "NO!". it's all very bizarre. i think i was at one when i was in first year, but i've tried to block the memories.

traffic light balls seem to happen in the first few weeks of the college year for some reason. it's not very like a ball in the way of nearly all college balls - it tends to take place in a crappy nightclub and everyone is given a sticker on the way in. green means "I'M AVAILABLE!!", amber means "maybe" and red means "NO!". it's all very bizarre. i think i was at one when i was in first year, but i've tried to block the memories.

I dunno. I guess it makes sense when you consider the reason most first years go to crappy nightclub events. Cuts down on wasted time, like. I'm sure it could be made even more efficient, like you could give people stickers that say "Sit here" and folk could put 'em on their faces or on the places where their laps are when they sit down, or the weird ones could put them on their tippy toes. That way, the people with the green lights don't even have to talk to each other and instead of having to pretend they have social skills, they could just put Tab A into Slot B like a bunch of piss-soaked paper dolls hyped up on fat frogs (do the young people still drink those?).

Sounds horrendous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back