Is there gonna be a Thumped Christmas party this year? (1 Viewer)

Interested?

• Total voters
Here, is this gonna be in Seomra Spraoi? What about bringing kids? We'd need to have a fairly early start though ...

More than likely going to be in Seomra Spraoi, we'll know for definite tomorrow evening/night. Are you sure you'd want to subject your children to the experience though?

diddles, what are you, a crusty? :rolleyes:

so question nearly 27 pages later. its on seomra spraoi=no drink
2. it on the 21st = everyone finished work/ collge
3. can you only go if you post on thumped? how do you enforce this door policy? if you dont post on thumped and go does that mean we lose the whole arqardness of not knowing anyone.
4. do a lot of you know each other?
5. im a bit of a loner and use thumped as a way of expressing my mind in a weird way?
6. if say i get too drunk and do something stupid will there be a computer hooked up to a large screen that you dont feel guilty to use so that you can express your feelings... kind of thing?

so question nearly 27 pages later. its on seomra spraoi=no drink
2. it on the 21st = everyone finished work/ collge
3. can you only go if you post on thumped? how do you enforce this door policy? if you dont post on thumped and go does that mean we lose the whole arqardness of not knowing anyone.
4. do a lot of you know each other?
5. im a bit of a loner and use thumped as a way of expressing my mind in a weird way?

i don't want to talk to any of you without at least a little alcohol in me

6. if say i get too drunk and do something stupid will there be a computer hooked up to a large screen that you dont feel guilty to use so that you can express your feelings... kind of thing?

you'll just be de-repped in person tis all
:)
- leigh

how big is the space guys?

These space guys is huuuuuuge:

31.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back