Is Swords the murder capital of Ireland/Europe? (3 Viewers)

The mighty dynasty that is the Savage family used to RUN that fuckin' town!!!

Anyone fancy a pint in the Mayors?

JC Savage OWNS THIS TOWN!

I heard a funny story from a guy I know who worked in JCs. One evening he pulled up in a van and told a few of the lads to come out and unload it. It was filled with elasticated waist jeans. "Load 'em up boyaz" said JC. "ehh... do ye reckon these'll sell boss?" said one of the lads, "like hot cakes, my man."

They were loaded onto the BARGAIN table and were sold out by 1pm the next day.

Yeap, JC owns this town.

The mighty dynasty that is the Savage family used to RUN that fuckin' town!!!

Anyone fancy a pint in the Mayors?

Michael Savage's son (of the Savages that's now a Londis) used to get awful stick.

"Lorcan Savage with the head of cabbage".

That's what he'd get if he walked round our way.

And when I first saw Pavilions written down I thought it was Pavillions like pav-ee-on, like Papillion. Stupoid.

Kids in the gaeltacht used to slag us for being poshos from Swords. Wha?

remember the lads outside the 'musies?

"hearrr ye gorrany odds on ye, budt?"

Gormo. Pajo. Deco. Jay Young. etc.
Good lads.

I do indeed. I look at that Trentinos place and it's shitty food and I kinda miss the Musies. Street Fighter 2, Daytona, Sega Rally, and loads of gun games I used to put all my pocket money and then wages in.

I do indeed. I look at that Trentinos place and it's shitty food and I kinda miss the Musies. Street Fighter 2, Daytona, Sega Rally, and loads of gun games I used to put all my pocket money and then wages in.

Lethal Enforcer! Yeah they were good days. So much money blown. Sticking on a 7 minute metallica song and leaving the scumbags raging.

I remember once I was almost involved in an ambush of sorts by some dudes from town. They approached me and this 'friend' and said they were going to "batter" us when we came outside. Thankfully, the same shithead who got me involved got me uninvolved with a threat of equal to greater violence on these dudes.

ah.. the musies. So many games of pool.

remember the lads outside the 'musies?

"hearrr ye gorrany odds on ye, budt?"

Gormo. Pajo. Deco. Jay Young. etc.
Good lads.

Sorry to wreck the buzz but did you know Pajo died a few years ago? Something drug/heroin related. Was very sad. He was was only about our age wasn't he?

Maybe the internet isn't really the right place for this...

its the lack of council estates that give people the posh impression. my estate in coolock was known as poshland by the surrounding corpo gaff dwellers. it was also called the space estate. can you guess why? heres clue, one road was originally called collins rendesvouz but had to be renamed as people couldnt spell it. the rest of the roads where not renamed.

Sorry to wreck the buzz but did you know Pajo died a few years ago? Something drug/heroin related. Was very sad. He was was only about our age wasn't he?

Maybe the internet isn't really the right place for this...

You know I think I did hear something like that a few years back. I completely forgot. I was just thinking there that I hadn't seen him or a few of the others in a decade. Yeah he was about the same age as us. Fuck that. He was a funny lad, but messed up. Tis sad alright.

My old work colleague told me there's loads of gang rumbles in Swords due to the heady mix of Ballymun, Finglas, River Valley and Swords types. I don't know if that's true or not but I was in Wrights for a mates birthday a few months ago and there was a lot of bad vibes and dodgy characters hanging around Main Street at 03.00 just waiting for something to kick off.

You don't get that in Portmarnock I tell you even though we have the one place where the gangs still go !ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa

The reason you don't get any of that in Portmanock is it's a hole. The nightlife consists of the widows pub, the leisure centre and that kip tamangoes. Portmarnock and Malahide export their scum to Swords main street for the evening.

power cuts...water shortages...public transport thin on the ground...rapes on the main street...knifings in the estates...rednecks in the schools...and only an hour's trip on the 41 from the city...sure what more would you want?

finians went to shit after val english

Shit I went to finians.
Swords was always a bit rough alright.
I was under the impression it was a bit gentrified/yuppified these day.
Maybe not though.
I blame the immigrants.

Our leccy's never off or rarely. Main thing that bothers me is the noise of construction that's been endemic around here for the last 5 years or so.

Shit I went to finians.
Swords was always a bit rough alright.
I was under the impression it was a bit gentrified/yuppified these day.
Maybe not though.
I blame the immigrants.

the immigrants blame you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back