is my dog too old to be a dad? (2 Viewers)

La La

i drink your milkshake
hai.

murphy is a beautiful 12-year-old chocolate labrador and recently a friend of mine who has a (i think 5-year-old) golden labrador bitch suggested they get it on and have a littler of adorable puppies.

we've no objections, and personally i think it would be nice for murph to have some kind of legacy (apart from all the wonderful memories we have of him) before he kicks the bucket. which will hopefully be never.

i'm pretty sure he's got it in him. but it would be a little bit like paedophilia in the dog world.

anyway for all of you in the know - is there an age limit on how old a dog should be to sire a litter?

internet searches weren't very helpful.

thaaaaaaaaaanks :)

dog years = 7 years right except the first two years which are about 25 years between them?

that's what I was told.

ps. what age is your dog?

sorry i had edited it in

he's 12. but seriously acts and looks like a puppy - i mean, he doesnt look a day over 4.he's not AS nimble as he used to be but ive seen other labs younger than him that loll around like fat bloated old farts.

murphy is like the george clooney of the dog world....

I'm sure it's grand.
If the bitch was the 12 year old then you'd have problems maybe.

But here, why was Murphy never fixed?

we never fixed him because we always thought he would sire a litter - and i guess time passed and we never arranged it.

he's never been hyper though and only ran away once (at which point some dick in a car knocked him over)

so having balls has never been a problem for him. and now he may finally be able to put them to use!

golden and chocolate puppies.

IMAGINE.

B00007FOMQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'll be lookin for a pup over the next year.

'Put me down' for one.

How does the girl dog feel about this? Ladies of the List, imagine you were just brought to someone friends house and ordered to have sex with her grandad over and again and again till he impregnates you... just imagine... christ...

dogs ain't got no morals. they'd ride their own kids if they were left to it, so I don't think doggy paedophelia even comes into it.

go for it La La. If your doggie were human he'd be eternally greatful you set him up with the younger woman.

Look at Keith Richards like.

And Michael Douglas, and Harrison Ford, and a whole host of older fellas riding young wans.

Dogs are great. Have I ever mentioned that before?

This morning, I was watching a dog on the strand chasing the fuck out of the birds. I mean, this dog was flying around the place at what looked like 50 miles an hour after the same bird, who was flying really low just to tease him. Then he found a shiteload of birds to chase all at once, like it was the best game ever. His sidekick (I think an older dog) came over to say hello to me, and had clearly been rolling in shite.

The life of a dog. Truly it is admirable.

More dogs, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back