Irish hc/punk bands are different? (1 Viewer)

i guess killing the underclasses was pretty cool, apart from that he was kind of a geek though. he definitely never would have made it at MY high school.

no, there was a theme going - Dein kampf - skrewdriver - bad brains - hitler. let's keep the references in the nazi league, yes? Only Jews And Frankses, for example. i hate it when people pick up a joke wrong.

Well, ole George is gay...not the kind of people ole Adolf enjoyed.

17983086_m.jpg

sake...hate it when people make a joke out of a decent thread.

I get the distinct impression Galway folks haven't listened to us properly so. We're pretty fast for the most part as ye'll be finding out in a couple of weeks.

Galway Folk? Not listened to ye?
Jaysus... even the poster has "fast" in your description. Tar, one brush, etc, etc,

I was on about DeNov & Slomos. Looking forward to seeing Drainland. Ive been practicing my windmills all week :p.
haha! chuffed Ghundi are playing as well.
Kollin = the human windmill

going back to the original point, I definitely have found lately that the bands I've been listening to most at home when I want to listen to some punk or HC have invariably been Irish ones/Lots of really fucking great bands around at the moment - Carosah, OFAC, Crowd Control, Exploding Birds, Ended, Trenches, Ghundi, Divisions Ruin,Smoke N' Thunder, Apes of Wrath,etc have all really impressed me in the last few months, moreso than a lot of foreign bands. I really like the variety as well, particularly when you consider that it's still very much a small scene in comparison to the rest of europe. I don't think there's a particular characteristic other than a love of booze that all those bands have in common though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back