Irish hc/punk bands are different? (1 Viewer)

looks like First Death are beatdown after all...

Second City Hardcore Festival

Friday 30th May @ Robannas Studios

**5 Bands to be confirmed**

Saturday 31st May @ Robannas Studios

Merauder - Exclusive Show!
Knuckledust - Tbc
Make It Count
Lionheart
Signs Of Hope
Teamkiller
Jailbait
Bloody Gain
Clean Slate
First Death
Tackleberry

When irish culchie bands from Bray, Dublin and the shticks or wherever start sounding distinctly like they're from fucking America you know there's something wrong.

Never ceases to amaze me.

I quite like Real talk actually. Probably my favourite of the Moshspace bands and they dont even have anything recorded. I just seen a youtube of em, thought it was rapid.

looks like First Death are beatdown after all...

Second City Hardcore Festival

Friday 30th May @ Robannas Studios

**5 Bands to be confirmed**

Saturday 31st May @ Robannas Studios

Merauder - Exclusive Show!
Knuckledust - Tbc
Make It Count
Lionheart
Signs Of Hope
Teamkiller
Jailbait
Bloody Gain
Clean Slate
First Death
Tackleberry

Ah that's more a case of being GUILTY BY ASSOCIAYSHUNNN!!!!

When irish culchie bands from Bray, Dublin and the shticks or wherever start sounding distinctly like they're from fucking America you know there's something wrong.

Never ceases to amaze me.

That's been goin on for years boss. Wicklow Hardcore!! Them were the days.

Yeah, it is funny that there's the rivalry with moshspace based on fuck-all. It's just cos people love havin an enemy (or an emema). Almost as funny as the myth that there's a die-hard enclave of Dublin crusties who hate everything except crust, squatsex and buckfast. How I wish it were true.

i think alot of it is imagined by the moshspace peeps themselves though.always gettin dirty looks of them lads for fuck all.then when you try talk to them they act like your tryin to mug em or something.

That's been goin on for years boss. Wicklow Hardcore!! Them were the days.

Yeah, it is funny that there's the rivalry with moshspace based on fuck-all. It's just cos people love havin an enemy (or an emema). Almost as funny as the myth that there's a die-hard enclave of Dublin crusties who hate everything except crust, squatsex and buckfast. How I wish it were true.

there is a rivalry with moshspace??

i never read anything on moshspace to back that up.

infact most of the people over there support alot of the bands associated with this forum.

i think alot of it is imagined by the moshspace peeps themselves though.always gettin dirty looks of them lads for fuck all.then when you try talk to them they act like your tryin to mug em or something.

haha are you serious kev??

all in my head? what are you talking about? i never imagined anything..ive been taking my meds, i swear, I SWEAR!! nooo dont let them get me..
Zombie%20Gang-746721.jpg

there is a rivalry with moshspace??

i never read anything on moshspace to back that up.

infact most of the people over there support alot of the bands associated with this forum.

dunno about rivalry but there's definitely been some personal beef between certain folks who post here and certain folks who post there. Which we won't go into now or debate here as it's between the folks involved, and from what I know of it it's over. And should be kept that way.

I dunno to be honest, i think the "scene" in general is great, there's something for everyone, if you don't like something ignore it. You have your moshspace bands, your eirecore bands, your punk for it bands, and then bands like us, DeNov,Slomatics etc who don't really fit in with any of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back