Irish hc/punk bands are different? (1 Viewer)

heh.

yes yes drainland and slomatics are sooo out there.

i wasn't referring to the music so much. more the fact that we're part of a little group of bands who tend to play together regualrly and are supportive of each other, and tend to put on our own gigs rather than playing GZ/Demented/whoever gigs

and we're bolloxes.

i wasn't referring to the music so much. more the fact that we're part of a little group of bands who tend to play together regualrly and are supportive of each other, and tend to put on our own gigs rather than playing GZ/Demented/whoever gigs

and we're bolloxes.

bolloxi, jamie, bolloxi.

well obviously not every one of em iano, but yeh alot of em act really scarred when i've never done anything.i'm never anything but nice.

jesus I wouldnt blame em, yer a pretty terrifying bloke, but dont worry kev I gots yer back.
If theres any of them moshspace jackeen cunts at the dublin v ros game satuyrday their goin ta get a mighty hiding from the sheapstealer batedown crew
Wm%20Haggar%20Sheepstealer%204.jpg

there is a rivalry with moshspace??

i never read anything on moshspace to back that up.

infact most of the people over there support alot of the bands associated with this forum.

FUCKIN RIGHT THERE IS PAL. WELL YOU READ IT NOW -AND YOU'RE FIRST AGAINST THE WALL.

no, there was a theme going - Dein kampf - skrewdriver - bad brains - hitler. let's keep the references in the nazi league, yes? Only Jews And Frankses, for example. i hate it when people pick up a joke wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back