Irish Compilation cdr 2007. (1 Viewer)

hey Moose, Excuses will put atrack on , we doin new stuff in january, but if you cant wait, you can use an old track? PM me an adress, I will send a copy to you. fair play for doin this comp.
I was in Letterkenny not long ago, great record shop there, cant remember the name, over priced vinyl, but reasonably priced cds. I got PIL second edition and Rezillos Cant stand the Rezillos for 12 euro each, sorted!
Rezillos at Wasted 2005 were quite decent, ,uch to my suprise/

hey Moose, Excuses will put atrack on , we doin new stuff in january, but if you cant wait, you can use an old track? PM me an adress, I will send a copy to you. fair play for doin this comp.
I was in Letterkenny not long ago, great record shop there, cant remember the name, over priced vinyl, but reasonably priced cds. I got PIL second edition and Rezillos Cant stand the Rezillos for 12 euro each, sorted!

Universal Records, they're really good mates of mine I used to spend everyday in there when I was still in school back in the day. The vinyl price reflects how much he has to pay for it unfortunately. Thankfully I've never paid full price for anything in there.

We're looking at the end of February as a closing date for songs.

Right anyone want to email me MP3s can at this address:

irishdiycomp(AT)gmail.com that's @ instead of (AT)

Preferably as high a quality(bit rate) as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back