New Irish punk compilation LP (1 Viewer)

wahealy

New Irish Punk Compilation LAMBPAIGN brought out by the lads at Deadlamb Records.
Features Audible Joes, Deathgrip, The Divils, The Gakk, GRIT, Jobseekers, The Jollars, The Nilz, Nomatrix, SHITHäTT, The Turn and United Bottles
Limited Edition First Pressing Black, Green and Yellow Marble Vinyl - Special Edition - Limited to 300 copies
Order here:
http://www.deadlambrecords.com/…/product_i…/products_id/311/

A nice document of some current bands who may never get anything out on wax.
46698291_2539757686064796_6929588569958776832_n.jpg

Will it be in any shops?
I doubt it somehow but maybe follow the link to their site and email them and ask? Maybe they'll be giving to some to distros- I know the bands are getting a few copies too... Other than that I don't have much info, sorry...

Thats not how i read it,it reads like some of the many irish bands who do not have vinyl. Not some of the bands on the record do not have vinyl.

It's not the object of the record (not that I was involved in it's conception) - just something I thought might be a selling point that there's a possibility that a good few of them may not get anthing out on vinyl. I hope I'm wrong and all 12 do at some point but it's a good document of some current bands all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back