Iris Robinson (1 Viewer)

You would have to assume it was in the actual cafe (maybe in the pantry near the cupcakes)
Easy access to necessary oils, butter and other impromptu lubricants.

wd40.jpg

this sorry situation got me thinking of how, hypothetically, one might manage a situation where an affair with a "shocking" age gap and financial misappropriation were to be revealed.

revealing a "suicide attempt" would probably be a good way to demonstrate real remorse and win a lot of sympathy, as well as block off certain lines of criticism, even if you are someone who might normally be more likely be heard proclaiming what a grave sin suicide is than attempting it yourself.

of course in the non-hypothetical situation of Iris Robinson, my heart absolutely bleeds for her

I bet she was a ride. I'd love to tie her up with the tricolour and give her the business. "yeah you take it you dirty little unionist hoor". "call me Gerry"... and so on and so forth.

I've come to the conclusion that Iris Robinson is my least favourite person on this Island, and I've never even met her.

Talk about misdirected. Have you heard of this Bertie Ahern fella, or this lad Sean FitzPatrick, or that shower of cunts the Christian Brothers?

...and if not them what about Pat Kenny?

Talk about misdirected. Have you heard of this Bertie Ahern fella, or this lad Sean FitzPatrick, or that shower of cunts the Christian Brothers?

...and if not them what about Pat Kenny?

In fairness none of them are quite as hypocritical as Iris Robinson, not that I like them that much either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back