Ireland (6 Viewers)

I am making that argument against the notion that we are letting in ‘violent ‘fighting-age rapists’. I have to occasionally work with a lot of knuckle-staggers and I hear a lot of bigoted bullshit
if we had an immigration system worth a damn these arguments would be easier to undercut

I get you though

if we had an immigration system worth a damn these arguments would be easier to undercut

I get you though

I think most of the issues comes back to systematic issues within Irish state, i.e;

1. we don't have a fair, efficient or clear immigration system - we are not unique in this, but there are clear failures here.
2. we are seeing the effects of 40-50 years of bad decisions regarding housing, planning etc. coming to a head while the numbers coming into the country are increasing.

I'm sure we can just simply build a wall in the Irish sea though

Ireland's affluence is the #1 reason anyone will come here for work or crime.

That might shift a fair bit as the remote western jobs move to dryer places with broadband

The movement of people will only accelerate

And then holy war

I am making that argument against the notion that we are letting in ‘violent ‘fighting-age rapists’. I have to occasionally work with a lot of knuckle-staggers and I hear a lot of bigoted bullshit
A woman here won't enter from the front of the building because of the rainbow flags that were put up.

I recently heard one of my learned colleagues having a conversation speculating about a certain part of one of the Indian nurses anatomy and wondering if there would be " a bang of curry off it"

I recently heard one of my learned colleagues having a conversation speculating about a certain part of one of the Indian nurses anatomy and wondering if there would be " a bang of curry off it"
Was that learned colleague a man or a woman, out of curiosity? And the nurse?
I mean, as I would hate to be a sexist of any kind, I must assume it may have been a female wondering if there was a bang of curry off a man's penis, which I have to confess isn't the type of thing I've ever heard a woman say in a workplace, for some reason.

I once worked with someone who had a third level qualification in the sciences, in all seriousness ask if Asian women were slanty 'down there' as well..

Was that learned colleague a man or a woman, out of curiosity? And the nurse?
I mean, as I would hate to be a sexist of any kind, I must assume it may have been a female wondering if there was a bang of curry off a man's penis, which I have to confess isn't the type of thing I've ever heard a woman say in a workplace, for some reason.
I have, but maybe that's a different debate.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Jerry Twig
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back