Ireland (18 Viewers)

We got women's t-shirts done when we launched our first album, and they've been sitting in a box in the wardrobe for 19 years.
Future Come And Get Me t-shirt from Stoat - if any of the women of thumped want one DM me and I'll send one on, someone may as well be wearing them rather than them taking up space

(don't feel obliged though, my daughters don't like them so maybe they don't look very cool)

Future Come And Get Me t-shirt from Stoat - if any of the women of thumped want one DM me and I'll send one on, someone may as well be wearing them rather than them taking up space

(don't feel obliged though, my daughters don't like them so maybe they don't look very cool)
The name in this instance is Prophetic

Your kids will never like your band’s T-shirt. That’s a hard and fast rule

Kitty is amazing

I reached out to her on something she'd written cos I was having a problem, and she was very very helpful
Just a fantastic person

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back