Ireland vs Montenegro (1 Viewer)

As weak as our midfiled has been so far this campaign The Trap has taken it to new levels with the pairing of Liam Miller and Martin Rowlands for this game.

Yeah, going to be the weakest looking Irish midfield in a competitive match in a while, though Duff should be back.. Good chance for Miller to show why Trap has such inexplicable faith in him. Kelly might get a run out too, I heard. Monetengro are missing Jovetic and Vucinic so we should be looking to beat them and go into the playoff games with some momentum. When was the last time Ireland had a 'spare' qualifying game after securing a top-2 group finish?

The midfield is crap, but they can't play much worse than Andrews did on Saturday.

And its not like we expect even the remotest jolt of creativity from them any more.

But yeh, Liam Miller is a depressing player to put in your team.

Young Miller is one for the future. I for one am excited by the prospect of letting him loose tonight. They say great things about him at Hibs. I think a move south could be on the cards i nthe transfer window, rumours that Liverpool are interested. Hope he can live up to the hype.

1-0 Dunne from a set piece. Bet it's awful though.

Kind of shit of Fifa to not wipe the yellow cards for the playoffs. Who's surprised?

Is that the way of it? I thought the usual thing was any suspension due to yellows would carry over, but there'd be no suspension for a yellow in the first leg.

Millers 8/1 to score anytime, I'll have some of that as he'll either be a majestic and mercurial midfield presence spraying the ball around and show why Fergie put so much faith in him and compared him to Brian McClair or he'll show why he was a teamless joke for so long.

That might be a decent bet. I'd say he'll do his best to impress, he must realise at this stage of his career that the chances aren't going to come along too frequently.. He did well against Nigeria and he's apprently made a good start at Hibs.

Given and Killer Kilbane on 100 caps tonight - two legends in very different ways!

That might be a decent bet. I'd say he'll do his best to impress, he must realise at this stage of his career that the chances aren't going to come along too frequently.. He did well against Nigeria and he's apprently made a good start at Hibs.

Ah he'll often chip in with the occasional super goal, like these ones ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNvHzSqwdDA"]YouTube - PES6 L. Miller goal[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uie1JdLXzqE"]YouTube - Liam Miller Fifa 09[/ame]

This is probably the most useless fottage of anything on youtube ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfuibfjrRlw"]YouTube - Liam Miller Ireland 1[/ame]

Jaysus. Rowlands and Miller in midfield, Noel Hunt up front.
Rep of Ireland: Given, St. Ledger, McShane, Dunne, Kilbane, Stephen Hunt, Rowlands, Miller, Duff, Noel Hunt, Keane. Subs: Westwood, Keogh, Lawrence, Kelly, O'Shea, Doyle, Best.

Jaysus. Rowlands and Miller in midfield, Noel Hunt up front.
Rep of Ireland: Given, St. Ledger, McShane, Dunne, Kilbane, Stephen Hunt, Rowlands, Miller, Duff, Noel Hunt, Keane. Subs: Westwood, Keogh, Lawrence, Kelly, O'Shea, Doyle, Best.

post-5758-1225601204.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back