Ireland vs Montenegro (1 Viewer)

I think you only need a stub from last night's game to get first call. But do folks who've had season tickets for the home games get the same seats again or just any seats?

we would have taken the playoffs when the group was announced, and fuck teh permutations of getting there. We got through the group unbeaten, and what's more, we never looked like being beaten, except in italy where many teams, better than us, would have taken a slap. players like whelan and lawrence and mcgeady are ten times the useless cunts they were 2 years ago. does anyone remember the train wreck that was stan's reign? i'll take dour over that any day. we're an obdurate bunch of bastards again, people don't like to play us. a couple of years ago cyprus walked away from croker pissed off they didn't win. now they have no chance. it's just a shame we can't meet switzerland in the playoffs, those cunts have it coming.

all in all, the football was never going to sumptuous, but where are you gonna be for the playoff, regardless of the opposition. in the pub with all your mates chewing on your scarf and bawling your head off. i thought those days were gone. they're not. bring it fucking on and fair play to them all, especially trap.

COME ON IRELAND.

fuck the begrudgers.

I heartily agree with this post

Edit: I'm wearing my T-shirt of Nelson Mandela with the words "Ooh Aah Paul McGrath's da" written on it to South Africa

we would have taken the playoffs when the group was announced, and fuck teh permutations of getting there. We got through the group unbeaten, and what's more, we never looked like being beaten, except in italy where many teams, better than us, would have taken a slap. players like whelan and lawrence and mcgeady are ten times the useless cunts they were 2 years ago. does anyone remember the train wreck that was stan's reign? i'll take dour over that any day. we're an obdurate bunch of bastards again, people don't like to play us. a couple of years ago cyprus walked away from croker pissed off they didn't win. now they have no chance. it's just a shame we can't meet switzerland in the playoffs, those cunts have it coming.

all in all, the football was never going to sumptuous, but where are you gonna be for the playoff, regardless of the opposition. in the pub with all your mates chewing on your scarf and bawling your head off. i thought those days were gone. they're not. bring it fucking on and fair play to them all, especially trap.

COME ON IRELAND.

fuck the begrudgers.

I also begrudgingly agree.

Except that Aiden McGeady is still a useless cunt.

Apart from that a soft pat on the back to the lads.

Lets all have a cosy can in celebration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back