Ireland vs. France (2 Viewers)

surprised no one put this up before :

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

was always my favourite moment in French football history. commentary is in Bulgarian and Kostadinov's shot hits the net on 89:58.

apparently Stoichkov, Penev and Kostadinov all were in the same side at CSKA Sofia.

this is more shameful than cheating, please make it stop. we're not there, probably more to do with the fact we haven't beaten a decent team in nearly ten years than anything else. please. all the fai want is the money. where's the corinthian spirit gone?

Jesus.. Whatever about getting a replay and trying to win a place fair and square, imagine them making up a special extra World Cup slot just so us poor downtrodden paddies could get in on the party, it'd be a complete charade. The FAI are a bunch of chancers for asking for it but part of me thinks that Blatter is just bringing that part up to make us look pathetic and distract from the real issues, such as FIFA's supposed 'fair play' policy while Blatter is personally on the phone to Henry telling him not to worry about his handball, etc.. Can we not just hold our own alternative World Cup, featuring us, the Faroe Islands, Darlington FC, and that Maltese team Roddy Collins manages?..

Actually an alternative world cup with us Croatia, Turkey and Russia would be watchable enough. Who else didn't make it and play some decent ball?

Fuck it throw in Scotland as well we'll play it in Tallaght it'll be fucking freezing.

The laughter is the only thing not disgraceful about that.

I think we should write an open letter to FIFA on behalf of the people of thumped who know about more than jack shit about football. something along the lines of:

We the undersigned do not in any way shape or form support the FAI in there endeavor to whinge and whine their way into the world cup. We, like everybody on the planet could see that Theirry Henry played the ball with his hand in the lead up to the goal which won the play off game for france and ejected us from the world cup. These things happen in football and the fact that these injustices occur and are talked about at such lengths is one of the reasons that football is the greatest sport on earth. This sort of thing is part of the myth of football without contriversy we would be left with a poorer sport. If all is fair in love and war and, if Football is war without the bullets then we must accept that the game has ended and we lost fair and square, so to speak. John Delaney is a cunt. Yours sincerly yadda yadda yadda

P.S Michel Platini is also a cunt.

The comedy continues.
If we get to the World Cup as a "33rd team" then we should get Daddy Dick in as honorary captain, with Roy Keane as director of football and Tony Cascarino as forward coach.
Personally this whole thing smacks of bullshit, as with all FIFA's fucking nonsense. When they start talking about "33rd teams" and this kind of shit, all I can think of is them throwing some poor African or Asian team out of the competition citing some sort of "political reasons" or some bollocks. I just can't believe people still have faith in FIFA to govern football, when they've been dropping the ball on technology for 20 years.
Compare the contrasting standards of respect for referees in International Rugby in the 1980's and the modern day with the same standards in International football over the same period and it is blatantly obvious how fucking useless FIFA is.

The comedy continues.
If we get to the World Cup as a "33rd team" then we should get Daddy Dick in as honorary captain, with Roy Keane as director of football and Tony Cascarino as forward coach.
Personally this whole thing smacks of bullshit, as with all FIFA's fucking nonsense. When they start talking about "33rd teams" and this kind of shit, all I can think of is them throwing some poor African or Asian team out of the competition citing some sort of "political reasons" or some bollocks. I just can't believe people still have faith in FIFA to govern football, when they've been dropping the ball on technology for 20 years.
Compare the contrasting standards of respect for referees in International Rugby in the 1980's and the modern day with the same standards in International football over the same period and it is blatantly obvious how fucking useless FIFA is.

Fuck Daddy Dick or Roy If we get in as the 33rd team we should have Joseph fucking Fritzell in charge of accommidation and Paris Hilton as a fucking mascot. FIFA are a joke but the FAI are just taking it too fucking far now.

The comedy continues.

'If'? 'when they start talking about about a 33rd team?' Wake up Cormflakes. FIFA are cunts, yes, but the FAI are the laughing stock who brought up the turty turd team. Did someone lose a bet on that one? The whole situation has been handled absolutely pathetically, from the 104th minute onwards. Pun intended.

I can't believe FIFA would even see it as worth mentioning for the laugh though except that they're probably thinking about Denmark in 1992. Hey maybe when some other team has to drop out and we get to replace them, we'll go on and win too!

Yes the FAI are a bunch of fucking retarded pricks, we all know that, but as was said above, Blatter is manipulating this to make Ireland look bad and deflect from the real issue of him and his cronies being the biggest shower of cunts in world sport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back