Ireland vs. France (1 Viewer)

The key thing is to keep a clean sheet at home if you ask me. 0-0 at home would be a fantastic result. 1-0 also, but only if we score late through some fluke, not too early. We don't want to frighten the French players into realising how much better they are than us. So ideally 0-0, stroll over to France where they are complacent as fuck, get HT 0-0, score with 10 mins remaining from a set piece, inevitably concede with the last ten minutes but scrape through on away goals.

The dream!!!!

The key thing is to keep a clean sheet at home if you ask me. 0-0 at home would be a fantastic result. 1-0 also, but only if we score late through some fluke, not too early. We don't want to frighten the French players into realising how much better they are than us. So ideally 0-0, stroll over to France where they are complacent as fuck, get HT 0-0, score with 10 mins remaining from a set piece, inevitably concede with the last ten minutes but scrape through on away goals.

The dream!!!!

Defo, if we can keep them from scoring on saturday we'll be well set. But if we do concede, don't let it be in the last minute of extra-time.:(

The dream!!!!

If I had the patience I'd find an old post I wrote following the exact same progression, but mine was more a detailed glorious vision of the future with tales of the goal scorers and the crowds roar all the rest. I should have won a prize for it but I didn't even get a +1 score from Thumped.
But as long as we get to World Cup, I will get over it.

did i read that right? we charged them 4.5 mill for dublin game, and now rte are bitching about having to pay them 1.5mill for paris???

dont normally pay much attention to internationals so apologies if this has been posted before

Why don't you pay attention to internationals? You part of this militant League of Ireland brigade who hate the FAI and pretend they don't know what's going on in the Premier League?

Why don't you pay attention to internationals? You part of this militant League of Ireland brigade who hate the FAI and pretend they don't know what's going on in the Premier League?

yes and no.genuinely dont like the fai,as for the premier league-i dont pay it too much heed,not because i think im morally superior supporting an irish team but because im an incurable romantic when it comes to football and would rather watch football at a lower level where it seems more accessible to the average man.so in the irish off season id try watch some blue square football or head up north for some games :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back