Ireland vs. France (1 Viewer)

Here we go :

http://fr.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=1136891.html?cid=rssfeed&att=

"Il y a main, mais je ne suis pas l'arbitre"

Prick!

Nothing beats Babelfish for surreality. "In connection with William Gallas, qu' he lengthily intertwined with the final whistle" - after the match and possibly in front of onlooking children, William Gallas had sex with the match whistle? That's really poor sportsmanship imho

Thierry Henry recognized qu' it had touched the balloon of the hand well before serving William Gallas who marked the tying goal (1-1) qualifying l' equip with France for the Worldone, Wednesday in stopping return for the Worldone against l' Eire. " Yes, hand has there, but I am not l' referee, declared the captain of the Blue ones. Louse (Squillaci) goes to the fight of the head, I am behind two Irishmen, the ball redondit and it types my main". " Of course, I continue to play, it continued. L' referee does not whistle hand, but I cannot say qu' it n' there main" does not have;. The question of knowing if this fact of play deteriorated its joy, he answered: " Not, not. One is qualifiés". In connection with William Gallas, qu' he lengthily intertwined with the final whistle, Henry said: " William, that made a long time that I know it. One was with l' school together. I will not make an evening nostalgia, but… One with the same birth date, one was in Clairefontaine together. And to find all both on this action, ç' was large a moment". " Ca will remain in l' history, but most important for us aujourd' today, c' is qu' one qualified oneself, it added. In the difficulty, times, one still appreciate plus". Henry should dispute his 4th World cup. " One n' in is not yet there, it raised. Do not give me pitches it with the wounds. I was done badly with the knee with the 50e minute in a shock with Shay Given. I wanted to remain on the ground in spite of the douleur".

I actually cried, briefly.
So irredeemably disappointed.

Paul McShane, you fucking arrogant, complacent, shit little prick.

And the decision, yeah... robbed.

Gutted.

I'm going to support Slovakia, first World Cup for them so it'll be like their equivalent of Italia '90, plus a nice woman I worked with for a couple of years is from there.

PROUD PROUD PROUD

Truly the best we've ever played post Roy Keane. absolutely gutted now also absolutely pissed. We were superb absolutely superb. In the days to come I would like to think that Henry can admit what he did (he won't) still have tears in my eyes now. Met alot of embarrassed french people in town tonight. they KNOW what they did.

Anyone here come day one of the league of ireland season who doesn't have a season ticket for their local team has no right to an opinion supporting irish football shouldn't stop at the national level. heres to the euros in 2012.

PS Fuck you Stephen Ireland you're a cunt

Still gutted this morning, but those missed chances across two legs were always going to come back to haunt us. You could smell the sucker punch coming at the end. At least blaming the ref/linesman saves us a scapegoat for a mistake or a missed penalty.
Roll on the euros. If we play like that we might win the yoke.

The lads were warriors last night and in no way deserved to go out especially to such a horrible decission.

I spent as much time on the floor as I did on the couch last night, when Duffer was through and missed I fell in a heap, when Keane went through and just after France scored I did the same and upon seeing the replay I was too upset to get up.

Fuck Henry, he was always a cunt, just look at him

Ghetto+blaster+Thierry+Henry.jpg

This is what he said about cheating after the Champions League in 2006

"Next time I'll learn to dive maybe, but I'm not a woman."

Link http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2006/teams/france/5123952.stm

was this not the best possible outcome for Ireland (short of actually winning)?

losing and having something to blame it on I mean.

If that goal hadn't have gone in do people actually think Ireland would have won this game?

(just playing devil's advocate here).

yes, yer man is a cunt but if the shoe was on the other foot how many would be calling ourselves cheats?

(still playing devil's advocate)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back