Ireland: "So, so beautiful." (2 Viewers)

she's an attractive woman, I'm sure.

emm...

156681.jpg

I think they're talking about Deirdre O Kane

dokane4.JPG

but yes, attractive women with awful voices- theres a subject for a thread

1. Gwen Stefani

eh i didnt bother reading the rest of this thread but ireland is beautifull. i remember meeting a girl and she showed me pictures of ireland and all the places she had being and fuck me what an amazing place. do you know there is a burial mound to your one from the poem tir na nog and they cant dig into it cause it will collapse in on itself. and up around the giants causeway there are holes in the rock where its like a whirlpool with a hole in the centre from rock

eh i didnt bother reading the rest of this thread but ireland is beautifull. i remember meeting a girl and she showed me pictures of ireland and all the places she had being and fuck me what an amazing place. do you know there is a burial mound to your one from the poem tir na nog and they cant dig into it cause it will collapse in on itself. and up around the giants causeway there are holes in the rock where its like a whirlpool with a hole in the centre from rock

No, no, that's all in France and Norway

Ireland is closed for cleaning until 2017

Go away

Ha that Aine one cracks me up every time :) have you seen her myspace its so funny.

I think Ireland is really nice. The food I know for one thing I miss like crazy, the scenery is deadly. Cities are cities I think if your focusing on beautiful places you mostly think of the country and well we have alot of more rural land.

An aside note about Americans. I used to live in Sligo in College and I was waiting at a traffic light behind these two American tourists. You know the guys that collect the money from the bank and theres soliders there with guns. Well that was happening across the road and the one in front of me started to freak out and cry and yell. Then I hear her say 'But its the IRA I seen it on the news'. I nearly died laughing!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back