Ireland: "So, so beautiful." (3 Viewers)

I was debating this thread to myself yesterday evening so i took my three bitches up to killiney hill. It is pretty. I have my problems with this shit-hole but they're mostly admin/social ones. It's a rare thing to be in a city one moment and then be able to see that city from the side of a mountain not long later.

I'm talking rubbish. No more thumped for Corey today.

I was debating this thread to myself yesterday evening so i took my three bitches up to killiney hill. It is pretty. I have my problems with this shit-hole but they're mostly admin/social ones. It's a rare thing to be in a city one moment and then be able to see that city from the side of a mountain not long later.

i know what you mean.

I'm talking rubbish. No more thumped for Corey today

in keeping with the thread thats such an irish thing to say.

Tee toe toe tee ta toe tae

to be sure to be sure

Jig.gif

It's not my fault my heritage is so esteemed. If I could, I'd be an inner city scumbag just like you but I cant. I really cant.
grab yourself a syringe of blood and away you go.
it's not that hard.

I'm talking rubbish. No more thumped for Corey today.

I love it up there, one of my favourite places in the world...really. Happy childhood memories :)

But yeah, God forbid anyone would think you were going soft Corey :rolleyes: :p

FRIEND OF MINE IS PRONE TO SAYING "IRELAND, IT PUTS THE CUNT IN COUNTRY"

LIKE WHEN LEFTY SAYS...."THERE'S NO A IN CAN'T"..... TO AN UNFLEXABLE SERVICE INDUSTRY WORKER.

THE SELF PROCLAIMED KING OF IRELAND ONCE SPAT ON A FORGEIN DUDE IN THE CAFE I USED TO WORK IN. I THREW HIM OUT. DON'T THINK HE'S STILL THE KING.

IRELLAHQUAANNNDO

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back