Ireland: "So, so beautiful." (1 Viewer)

Bellatrix

I'm sitting between two Americans who are currently gushing about the beauty of Ireland, the friendliness of her people, the surpassing loveliness of her hostels.

I'm tempted to ruin it by barfing in one of their laps.

Ireland is beautiful... I only noticed when I lived in a concrete jungle for a while, with nowhere even slightly pretty and uninfested with humans within a hundred miles.
One of the reasons that I want to leave, one of them, is this place is ugly as sin. There are beautiful places in the US, but they are miles away from anywhere. I dunno, its different.

I'm sitting between two Americans who are currently gushing about the beauty of Ireland, the friendliness of her people, the surpassing loveliness of her hostels.

I'm tempted to ruin it by barfing in one of their laps.

If you can get a barf up, do it. Nothing to lose. take a pic.

I like this country and my faith in the friendliness of the people was restored by a few actions I encountered over the weekend in Dublin. Maybe I'm just sound but I doubt it.

Edit: I'd just like to second Bing's encouragement to barf.

I like this country and my faith in the friendliness of the people was restored by a few actions I encountered over the weekend in Dublin. Maybe I'm just sound but I doubt it.

You may have seen me in action unbeknowmst to you. My job in life is the littlest hobo.

Welcome home.

I'm the one with the hair. And the camera bag.

Just tell the yanks that we don't eat lucky charms. It'll blow their fucking minds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back