Iraq (2 Viewers)

whats with you and posting up the links to soldiers getting shot? everyone knows where you can find it mate.seen one seen em all.as i said before the last time you posted these up you seem to derive some kind of pleasure from watching it.both sides using violence as a means to an end are wrong here yet you seem to think its funny or something when US troops get the sharp end?I'm all for seeing the resultant violence of this conflict as it helps us to be more in tune with whats going on...but this is the third time you have posted these links up.this thread was supposed to be about other things..namely where the direction of the conflict is headed..possible solutions..informed debate..international news etc..WE GET THE POINT NOW...

here is his comment derepping me for last time i called him on this

"Your correct, if those boneheads are stupid enough to join the yankee army and occupy foreign countries they get no sympathy of me."

when you visit our planet again give me a call.

i'd love to see a video of you getting shot.

I've no problem with links to the vids being shown. It's not as if you weren't warned by janer beforehand of what it was. You don't have to look at it.

It's a good source of information that we don't get to see on the news every day. If more poor Americans were looking at Ogrish and realising that they'll never get the chance to go to college 'cos, in fact, they'll end up dead if they do join the army, then some good may come of it.

And they're not all poor uneducated folk. Watching "The War Tapes" shows some rather intelligent people, one of which in particular, already had depression before he went. Strangley, he's also the one who was easily swayed into the whole let's nuke these motherfuckers attitude.

Let's be honest about it: there's always going to a touch of schadenfraude about watching those things. Especially when it's about people involved in an illegal war/occupation.

Still, the yanks are looking for an excuse for an "early" withdrawal with all these "leaked" reports.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion. You don't have to agree with it.

I like Ogrish for it's shock content and for it's relevance.

I like Lizzie's avatar.

And they're not all poor uneducated folk. Watching "The War Tapes" shows some rather intelligent people, one of which in particular, already had depression before he went. Strangley, he's also the one who was easily swayed into the whole let's nuke these motherfuckers attitude.

Still, the yanks are looking for an excuse for an "early" withdrawal with all these "leaked" reports.

i just said most of em are poor and uneducated,theres exceptions to everything.and having been in atlanta last year and florida this summer only ever seen army recruiters in the african american side of town...
as for early withdrawl,i reckon its a bad idea,didnt agree with the war but now that they started it,they would wanna make sure its all sorted before pulling out.

i just said most of em are poor and uneducated,theres exceptions to everything.and having been in atlanta last year and florida this summer only ever seen army recruiters in the african american side of town...
as for early withdrawl,i reckon its a bad idea,didnt agree with the war but now that they started it,they would wanna make sure its all sorted before pulling out.

Ah there are lots of poor there. It's quite manupulative how they recruit at times.

I think they should just pull out and let the Iraqis sort it out for themselves. But they won't. Because someone will keep manipulating behind the scenes, be it the yanks or israel or iran. Everyone wants a piece of the action. What exactly is making sure it's all sorted? For who? That's the problem. The americans sorting it out will always be to their own benefit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back