iPad (3 Viewers)

@ ootini: i was completely hoping it was going to have a usb on it, i thought i would be great for live music... like chaos pad + daw etc... so thats a big fail straight away - even actuall as a touchscreen daw it would have been lovely.
@ somone: who said 'apple are making thier own chips now' - balls. balls. i bet this means that after spending a grand getting intel shit for my setup, the next generation will be apple chips and they'll be back for more money.

i'm hoping they hack the fuck out of it and it becomes worth getting.

@ somone: who said 'apple are making thier own chips now' - balls. balls. i bet this means that after spending a grand getting intel shit for my setup, the next generation will be apple chips and they'll be back for more money.

Nah, I'd say apple have no intention of dropping Intel, they're the best of breed for laptop/desktops. I'd say they're going to try and rule the mobile (iPhone, iPad) computing market of chips so they're not reliant on outside parties working on improvements.

No one has even used it yet let alone hacked it. The proof is in the pudding. I wonder how long it will take for kid wonder george hotz to hack it.

untick the box

you the man

mrBTq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back