thegoone said:
i fuckin hate the cinema

jeepers creepers is good,you have to be jokin kirstie
havent seen it and i dont want to
i heard the first one was the worst ever

i cant understand sequels to films like that
the fast and the furious 4,even faster and still full of furious anger

who goes to that shit

well obviously not you, being far too highbrow for the likes of a bit of light entertainment.

Fuck off.

kirstie said:
jeepers creepers eleven is pretty good
despite opening in savoy three - a grim hole if ever there was one

the whole j.c. thing would have been so much more freaky if they'd made the creeper human. imagine some wierd bloke driving around picking up bodies and thrunin em down a hole.

brilliant.

the first 30 mins of the origional is pretty scary i must admit. especially in the savoy one. but that whole collage of bodies on the cellar roof thing was a bit rubbish.

kirstie said:
oi faaaat de law an de laaww wun??

shocking

is he not from castleknock??

he is

apparently he's singing "in character" though

hrmm

and it's "i fort delorrrandeh law wun"

herv said:
the whole j.c. thing would have been so much more freaky if they'd made the creeper human. imagine some wierd bloke driving around picking up bodies and thrunin em down a hole.

brilliant.

the first 30 mins of the origional is pretty scary i must admit. especially in the savoy one. but that whole collage of bodies on the cellar roof thing was a bit rubbish.

the 2nd one dispenses with the mystical black lady and the use of the song and it's pretty much just a full-on teen horror flick. It's really funny in parts and the suspense is pretty good too. Perfectly entertaining for a brainless friday nights entertainment. But yeah, the 1st one was creepier before he revealed his poxy wingpsan and goatee beard.

kirstie said:
oi faaaat de law an de laaww wun??

shocking

is he not from castleknock??

He is!

Apparently he's a nice fella who visits Crumlin Hospital every year to give kids Christmas presents (even before he was famous).

Some say it's out of kindness...
others say it's out of his rampant paedophilia

kirstie said:
the 2nd one dispenses with the mystical black lady and the use of the song and it's pretty much just a full-on teen horror flick. It's really funny in parts and the suspense is pretty good too. Perfectly entertaining for a brainless friday nights entertainment. But yeah, the 1st one was creepier before he revealed his poxy wingpsan and goatee beard.

garrgh

the beard

also the bit where they ran over him a couple of times in the car and later you see him hobbling through the darkness

people started to leave at that stage

oh, and according to this link the director of the new one is a convicted paedophile

blimey

herv said:
garrgh

the beard

also the bit where they ran over him a couple of times in the car and later you see him hobbling through the darkness

why, because the film about the scary winged man who comes alive for 23 days every 23 years to eat parts of peoples bodies became slightly less than credulous?
People, wha?
If you think that's bad, there's a bit in this one where he gets his wings shorn off, one of his legs gets lopped off and still he is managing to go after his victims in a kind of frog-like manner. Most amusing.

herv said:
garrgh

the beard

oh, and according to this link the director of the new one is a convicted paedophile

blimey

Wow, thanks for ruining the movie for me hurv, anyone seens pirates of the caribbean? Supposed to be good? i should go to the cinema this week. Not having a job is good cuz you can go to the cinema on weekday afternoons where there's hardly anyone there(obviously the not having much money bit is bad), plus school kicks off this week.

Ed said:
Wow, thanks for ruining the movie for me hurv, anyone seens pirates of the caribbean? Supposed to be good?

Yeah!.. .it's great. I want a Pirate hat now.

Want to see Goldfish Memory as Flora Montgomery plays a lesbian in it. That alone makes September a good month.

ah ed, thats the first one, you should have seen it by now anyway.

Ed said:
Wow, thanks for ruining the movie for me hurv, anyone seens pirates of the caribbean? Supposed to be good? i should go to the cinema this week. Not having a job is good cuz you can go to the cinema on weekday afternoons where there's hardly anyone there(obviously the not having much money bit is bad), plus school kicks off this week.

herv said:
ah ed, thats the first one, you should have seen it by now anyway.

i know, but now kirstie's ruined the 2nd one too, i hate you all*

*well, you two anyways

Ed said:
i know, but now kirstie's ruined the 2nd one too, i hate you all*

ah no, I have merely paraphrased a small selection of the highlights, no ruination has taken place.

kirstie said:
ah no, I have merely paraphrased a small selection of the highlights, no ruination has taken place.

You've clearly mentioned the best bit in the film with the frog wingless attacking stuff, thus ruining christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back