interestin' (1 Viewer)

yes, i'm sorry its time to come out.
i told you not to get stressed. i told on another occasion its nothing serious and its to be expected on message boards like this.
and here you are stressed.
i don't think you understand people are making fun of you because of how you come across, not who you are.

bear in mind we are connected through karin, so thats how come you started pming me, and thats why i replied.

now listen up, i've nothing against you personally, and thats it. now can we please lighten the fuck up.

probably not and if i recall YOU started PMing me cuz you said you knew me... get your story straight...

how i come across....hmm...that i stick up for myself when people are trying to put me down and slag me off....yea, ok, i can understand why you piss on me...right its all so clear now, thatnks for making me understand

sysb, it's time you and me got together. we can have cyber babies and call them Randy and Alegbra. we can teach them how to say tnuc backwards. i ahve the nipple of an expatriate and i'm 5 foot 6. i have the belly of a maradonna and the moribund eyes of teh ahern. together we can make, make with the music and the lights and the crying in the corner and the ohg why don't we talk any more. see me, i'm game for anything.

Originally posted by Hector Grey
syb, it's time you and me got together. we can have cyber babies and call them Randy and Alegbra. we can teach them how to say tnuc backwards. i have the nipples of an expatriate and i'm 5 foot 6. i have the belly of a maradonna and the moribund eyes of the ahern. together we can make it, make it with the music and the lights and the crying in the corner and the oh why don't we talk any more. see me, i'm game for anything.

i'm nothing if not persistant.

still drunk. slurrrrring me keyfkasosd strokes.
today is a good day for tarantula. by tmc.

i used to have a pet tarantula...his name was professor fuzz. and yet, im aracnaphobic.....kinda makes you wonder....prof. fuzz was more of a hamster type pet for me though...a hampster with 8legs....mmm.... i had a cat names professor puddles too....

i see. so you delegated the academical prowess to the pets of the household. that could go along way in accounting for certain things around here.

my goldfish had a phd. or was that my mouse. or was that michael jackson and pyt?

come on syb. give into my charms.

MY FUKCING CHARMS.

unnerstan?

my pets were named normal names until my twin bro and myself had our friends over for a perty, they got drunk and started asking my pets mathematical and scientific questions.....YES YES< we all know americans cant drink to save their lives....

i dunno where it all came from all i do know is Fuzz would hide in his little rock shapped den when people came over......he knew hed be taken out to be played with...he was a cool tarantula....MASSIVE FECKERS those things are....but theyre SO cool....have ye ever held one?

well. charm one is my inabilty ro spel.
i also come into work drunk very often with hillarious and often sexy consequences.
i am abundantly resourceful and can smell water from a foot away. like, hole on... water. there. where? in the tap you jessie. etc.
i'm rilly ver funee. rilly. my parents are both acrobats and i smell of juniper and dew berry. for my holidays i eat marmite. i believe in an aftershock. is there a goth? there id. there id.
i have the sexual appitite of a nun and the cavernous cleavage of a nun. i can count using all my teeth and although i am older than i was i'm so much younger than bob dylan.

hows that?

i like salad.

oh, god. the primal rush of rejection. i won't give up, you know. i just won't. i'm not finished making friends you know. god, no.
perhaps we could meet for a few mink tulips on a parapet?

Originally posted by Syb
im not even going to entertain you with a response

i hope that was meant to be funny.
g'wan hec - she wants you - don't quit now!

if i learnt anything at school, which i didn't, it was half day on wednesday. it filled me with a desire to win. to win and to ride.

you will be mine syb. you know it. you just don't know it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back