interestin' (2 Viewers)

Originally posted by hopper
i don't want to jinx the whole thing by even talking about Keane.

think about it though, he's a mad fucker and all, but if he showed his face in this country again after legging it on the team pre-world cup, well...the taxi drivers would all self combust on the spot for one thing

the fucker's retiring from international football at the end o' the world cup (i.e. after we lose to cameroon and germany and salvage something against saudi arabia). down the years teams with problems like these immediately before the tournament don't do well, plus he's our captain. he's been slagging off the facilities and the training - fucking spoilt prick. dunphy's going to have a heart attack. if carthy has any sense he'll give staunton the captaincy and let keane fuck himself up.

i just got paraguay in the office world cup pool.

theres a prize for the first team to get kicked out. i don't know anything about football so i was wondering what are my chances?

i don't think hectors in yet.

Originally posted by herv
i just got paraguay in the office world cup pool.

theres a prize for the first team to get kicked out. i don't know anything about football so i was wondering what are my chances?

i don't think hectors in yet.

If they lose to South Africa in their first match and lose in their second match against Spain they could be out very early.
But they're better than South Africa.

Paraguay could do very well. Chilavert is going to be missing initially though, but you never know with these South American teams. Remember Colombia in the 94 World Cup... everyone's dark horses to win and they were shite. Paraguay won't be first out though... and they won't win.

Japan for the semis....

Originally posted by billygannon
Paraguay could do very well. Chilavert is going to be missing initially though, but you never know with these South American teams. Remember Colombia in the 94 World Cup... everyone's dark horses to win and they were shite. Paraguay won't be first out though... and they won't win.

Japan for the semis....

I have Japan losing to Argentina in the quater finals after they beat Turkey in the second round.
France to beat Italy in the final.
Us to lose to Spain in the second round if we get a result against Cameroon.
England taking the first flight home.
Saudi Arabia or Uruguay to be the first team out.

The quater finals could be great:

France v Brazil
Germany v Italy
Spain v Portugal
Argentina v Japan

Originally posted by dramamineboy
from pitchfork....'bout spiderman...better than readin any o' that shit posted by syb anyway...

Stick it up your ass !

Spiderman looks like a rawkin movie, and i cant wait to see it ....i thought it didnt come out till this weekend though right?

Originally posted by snakybus
Senegal aren't bad at all. I think the US is probably the weakest team in it.

ecuador, tunisia and costa rica have got to be worse than the US (they could even win it within 30 years - alot of american kids playing it now).

actually looking at it again i reckon uruguay (not likely) or saudi arabia (very likely) could be out first - they both play two matches before the usa or senegal.

Originally posted by Dan
Yeah thanks Conor, I got Tunisia.. :( , fucked from the start

ah the mighty tunisia, footballing giants :D :p
i'm never right about these things anyways - that's what makes it fun to watch. Tunisia are actually in one of the weakest groups so they might even scrape through to the second round.

Originally posted by conor

the fucker's retiring from international football at the end o' the world cup

from teamtalk.com:

Keane said: "The training pitch, the travel arrangements, even getting through the airport when we were leaving, the combination of all those things.
"Yeah, I'd had enough. I'm not asking too much for everyone to want what's best. If it's a crime, I'm guilty. I'm as Irish as anybody, but this has been going on for years. Training facilities, travel arrangements. It's easy to pass the buck.
"Everyone here does it. You've got to prepare properly though, it's hard enough as it is. If I opened my mouth every time there's something wrong, I'd need my own newspaper," Keane told Ireland.com.

The USA could do alright. They play loads of games, and they weren't bad against us. I'd say England will go out in the first round....
China to be the first out....

fuck you......lorcanzo....ya know you act pretty touch on the board....i think youre just a pussy cuz you dont want your mates to look down on you for being nice to me.....

perhaps if they knew of the private messages youve sent me talking about how you dont want to be mean to me....that you want to prove that youre really not a bad guy?? fuck wuss...cant stand up to the members on the boards..... fag

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back