INTENSIVE CARE, RUNNIN RIOT THIS FRI.. (1 Viewer)

That was a deadly night, though I got really tired of 'get a haircut jokes' after a while, and the condescending sneers of skins who seemed to feel that they were above talking to me.

UNITE - DONT FIGHT etc...

yeah it was the first time since the auld days of them temple that i've had people giving me grief for having long hair, so odd, my favourite back then was a guy who tried to start a fight with me cause he thought i wanted to be ozzy osbourne and seemingly he hated ozzy osbourne...and me!

Even I can't generate an audience with Sao Paulo Owenise :(

Why I had to climb the stage at crawdaddys just to be near my idol

My social circles on the internet are not the exact same as those in the punk scene, they overlap but there are differences.

One reason is the lack of identity on the internet, the other is that you sometimes end up communicating with people on eirecore whose faces you know from gigs but who you have no significant social ties to in the 'real world'. So then when you actually come across them you end up with nothing to say because you're not used to interacting with them in that way.

Yeah??? Or am I just socially inept?

I find it really easy to tal to people I know off t'internet, even if they don't always know me !ninjaaaa

My social circles on the internet are not the exact same as those in the punk scene, they overlap but there are differences.

One reason is the lack of identity on the internet, the other is that you sometimes end up communicating with people on eirecore whose faces you know from gigs but who you have no significant social ties to in the 'real world'. So then when you actually come across them you end up with nothing to say because you're not used to interacting with them in that way.

Yeah??? Or am I just socially inept?

you're jst socially inept
and
you type alot

That's about the size of it in a nutshell. Actually, its probably more to do with your narrow views on abortion and other stuff that put me off wanting to get into any real conversation with you in a pub.

That was a deadly night, though I got really tired of 'get a haircut jokes' after a while, and the condescending sneers of skins who seemed to feel that they were above talking to me.

UNITE - DONT FIGHT etc...

Here Eoinsie, you need to get yourself one of these multicultural haircuts. Business at the front, party at the back. No hass at all, but then again I was drinking on the green back in the day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back