INTENSIVE CARE, RUNNIN RIOT THIS FRI.. (2 Viewers)

Northside. on the corner of Parnell strett and O Connell street i think.
map.gif

How do ya get ta this place?is it in town?wheres it near -northside or southside???????????

Conways....The pub from The Snapper, where chief O' Brien goes and sinks an auld pint after Sharon the babbie.....

Bar closes at 12.30 here by the way so we'll be up against it to get all bands playing full sets and all!

Best gig I've been to, Ructions were class, some good straight forward O!, The Freebooters where amazing and my first time seeing Runnin' Riot and they were fucking deadly!

Thanks a million to everyone for coming out last night! A good night was had by all. We covered all expenses and the bands got paid, so fair play to yous all for the support. Traycee and I will probably do something similar in the not too distant future, we have a few ideas so we'll keep yous posted...

Nice wee venue that and the sound guy Joey is...sound! The owners just had one complaint and that was everybody smoking inside the venue, so if we do use the place again maybe people could do like they do in any other pub/club and step outside for their nicotine intake!

Anyway that's the one and only minor complaint about an otherwise very succesful night.

By the way if somebody on here lost a black hoody with a RESTARTS back patch I have it! I'll bring it to the [\plug] 6 FOR A FIVER TEST on MARCH 18th in the Voodoo. Freebooters/Freiboiter, Mr Blueface, Skeptic Tank, Kingston Sounds and Traycee Oi! Town....[/plug] Or PM me and we can sort something out if you're feeling the cold...

Glad to hear RUCTIONS getting a bit of positive feedback (aw shucks)! We should have a demo out pretty soon so yous'll be able to singalongaructions next time!

Once again thanks to all for coming and thanks to all the bands for the entertainment...

It's pretty obvious that there is real interest in good old fashioned streetpunk and Oi! so hopefully we go from here onto bigger and better things with new Dublin bands etc...

Oi! Oi! that's yer lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back