insomnia (1 Viewer)

skubol

any home made method to cure that shit?
have it for like a year. herbal pills doesn't help at all. even if take 6-7 before going to sleep.

Watch this video to cure insomnia:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Either that or listen to some Sadness of Noise records, that will send you to sleep.

A double-shot of whiskey and a pinner does the trick. Although the wank is good too alright. Except for those nights where you just...can't...fuckin...sleep, and you pull the cock off yourself 3 or 4 times in desperation...ahh sure...great nights! Actually though, I have the same problem a lot (insomnia, not wanking)...recently started drinking decaffeinated instead of regular tea from the afternoon onwards and it helped a lot...

yeah bift and a wank is the perfect sleeper, other than that skubi I find raising my feet up on a couple of cushions helps alot, used to also put some lavender on my pillow, it relaxes you and I find that the smell also distracts you from thinking too much thus helping you sleep.

I've had mild insomnia for about 2 years now. But since December it's after getting crazy altogether.

I had to go to the doctor and see the hippie therapist and everything.
It's really annoying though considering I have my Leaving Cert in just a months time. I'm beyond fucked for it. I reckon there's a big chance i'll have to repeat because of it. Missed so much school just because I was too tired to go in....i need a serious kick up me arse.

I find that drinking camomile tea before bed can be really helpful though, it's pretty nice too with a drop of honey. I've tried the herbal and non-herbal pills but the don't work. From everything I've read you shouldn't have anything with caffeine after 6pm and shouldn't be on computer or be watching loads of tv before bed. There's also this thing called Lullaby milk that you can get in some shops...supposed to help you sleep better. Umm....can't really think of anything else right now.

Reading threads about other geezezers insomnizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back