Insomnia (1 Viewer)

Up until 1:30am, asleep at... 2am? Awake at 6:30am. Fell asleep on a video call late this afternoon AS YOU DO, so finished working and went for a 45 minute 'rest' that lasted almost 2 hours... and the circle is complete.

My sleeping pattern for the last 2 months has been going to sleep around 4.30-5.00 am and waking up around 12ish, haha. Tomorrow (today) I have to get up around 6 am. It's 1.30 now and I sure ain't feeling tired...

Yep.
Both my partner and I couldn’t sleep last night and I feel like hammered shit. Maybe it was a full moon or something.

It was so warm last night; too warm to sleep. I had to put a fan on. Plus it is too damn bright! I was always working nights and now that I’m not, I forgot about the summer light. At 11pm and feels like 5pm. It’s messing with my sleep and eatting patterns.

Yep.
Both my partner and I couldn’t sleep last night and I feel like hammered shit. Maybe it was a full moon or something.

It's the full moon and solstice combo :)*

Lets all snuggle up with eamon ryan for the day.

*some of us have spend the whole week scheming with thier mates about how to turn this weekend half celtic, half cans

I have one of these sports watches, and for the last 2 nights it says my sleep was "POOR". Woke up at 5am with a pain in my neck

On the plus side I had a dream where I had some fallen trees I didn't know what to do with, so I built this massive structure with them all delicately balanced and tied together with string in the centre aisle bit in O'Connell St. Nobody noticed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back