Insomnia (1 Viewer)

I find too much time on a computer keeps me aware. think my mind is too preoccupied, just need to chill before sleep. Shower is the best thing

load of pox. happens me this time every year. Awake between 5 and 6am on the days I can sleep, and go at least 2/3 nights a week on less than 3 hours.

Only some highly-addictive sleep aid medication can save me now....

I'd a TERRIBLE nights sleep.
The woes of the world were heavy on my mind.When I did finally dise off I had a crazy nightmare,so that woke me up and I thought..fuck that..I'm not going back there.So got up.5am.

There's something in air lads. I got in to bed totally bolloxed at 12.30, and was still wide awake at 4. have that dull knee ache thing today. Balls.

Thats mad..I get the knee ache too.

Its gotta be water stress I reckon

So,

I have a sore throat which triggered some reflex in my muscles, meaning I swallowed constantly last night keeping me awake. Then I went to work which involved sitting in the pitch dark for an hour supervising a show. I had to deal with a young lady who couldn't handle the dark at all, brought her outside and calm her down which was weird but okay, grand it's all fine...... My last job for the evening was to close the windows.- grand like no big fucking deal. The fucking last poxy fucking window slipped down and crushed my fucking thumb trapping me in a vice like grip. One of the other lads eventually freed me. My thumb now looks like a fucking big toe and my fucking throat is still sore. It's 3 am and I'm wide fucking awake AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for listening lads.

I'll stop now.

although i'm usually woken up by one of the childer at 6am, so i shouldn't really complain

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back