Insomnia (1 Viewer)

Slept fucking BRILLIANT the last two nights.Out like a light soon as I hit the pillow.

Its stress and anxiety that keep me awake..I have 100% identified that as the problem...its also the cause of my itchy head syndrome and over-garglin.

I'm working on a plan to try and permanently stop giving a fuck about shit that is outside my control.Thats the key.Peace of mind.

used to use a cheap Mg scales,then divide the mg into three,its pretty much the same as just a tiny bit scooped up with a bic pen lid,so once your familiar with how that looks,you can judge it by eye.

That sounds fun.

Doesn't the body make these things itself though?

Yip,its a hormone,mainly used to help people with jetlag reset their sleep cycle,but really helpful in tricking your body into sleep if its acting the hank,or if you've been acting the hank all weekend

Yip,its a hormone,mainly used to help people with jetlag reset their sleep cycle,but really helpful in tricking your body into sleep if its acting the hank,or if you've been acting the hank all weekend
Where might one procure this stuff?

Ebays yer man,I got it shipped from up north,went to buy it from the US and a seller hollered to say customs seemed to be stopping imports of it from the US to here.
Powders the way to go,all the tablets seem to be super strength,less is enough with it!

Having a bout of insomnia right now, haven't slept properly for weeks. I feel like I don't want to sleep even, and then I fall asleep maybe around 6am, and get up at 7.30 exhausted.

Also a real issue for me is nightmares. Almost immediately after dropping into sleep, even if I'm napping - which I've been doing more often - I start stress dreaming. The kind where you wake up and your whole body is exhausted from the dream. Anyone else have this problem?

i had an anxiety dream about the basil plant in the kitchen the other night

i was using some for cooking and worrying i was taking too many leaves for it to keep growing

Having a bout of insomnia right now, haven't slept properly for weeks. I feel like I don't want to sleep even, and then I fall asleep maybe around 6am, and get up at 7.30 exhausted.

Also a real issue for me is nightmares. Almost immediately after dropping into sleep, even if I'm napping - which I've been doing more often - I start stress dreaming. The kind where you wake up and your whole body is exhausted from the dream. Anyone else have this problem?

I have anxiety/ stress dreams a lot, and yes, they are exhausting. Early morning dreams or nap dreams tend to be the worst actually.

Regarding Insomnia, I was looking for a natural cure for my Mam recently. She has trouble sleeping and has awful dreams which she refers to as "talkies" - basically just people she knows talking in a confusing and incessant manner all night. Anyway, for some reason, lettuce is all over the Internet as a potential cure for Insomnia. She is trying it out!
Lettuce - Google

i haven't had a coffee for 11 days and i stopped looking at my laptop or phone for over an hour before bed last night and had no nap during the day and i still had a terrible sleep and have woken up feeling totally drained

wtf

i haven't had a coffee for 11 days and i stopped looking at my laptop or phone for over an hour before bed last night and had no nap during the day and i still had a terrible sleep and have woken up feeling totally drained

wtf
Is it guilt that keeps you awake?

wtf

jet lag

Anxiety was 1000000% the route of all of my sleeping issues. As dense as it sounds, yoga was a game changer for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back