Insomnia (1 Viewer)

Dktr. Faustus

Haven't slept for about 34 hours. Woke up yesterday morning at about 3am and been up since. Today I thought I was gonna die from whatever people can die from but life is back in me, it's a miracle. I'm even writing an inspired essay on moral philosophy while boarding.

How this happened, I've no idea. Sleep, it never came to me.

Haven't slept for about 34 hours. Woke up yesterday morning at about 3am and been up since. Today I thought I was gonna die from whatever people can die from but life is back in me, it's a miracle. I'm even writing an inspired essay on moral philosophy while boarding.

How this happened, I've no idea. Sleep, it never came to me.

just wait.. the horrors should kick in anytime now

Fuck this I handed in my days work and I'm leaving this dump NOW. I bet you guys will hang around until the traffic builds up. I'll be sleeping by then. Pills n thrills, that's the name of the game tonight.

Stephen Fry attributes his amazing general knowledge to his insomnia, he reads instead of sleeping.I wish I didn't waste 8 hours a day with sleep.

If you can get your hands on some Xanex (sp?) it blisses you out wonderfully, and you will slip into a lovely sleep in no time.

Xanex is really rather a deadly drug.

I recommend valerian hopps from the health shop. it's vile stuff but if you hold your nose it'll knock u out quick as. Only thing is it tastes mingy so put some cordial through the water generally takes the edge off. But it's brilliant stuff

insomnia is awful stuff all together. i respect your embracing of it however. wish i could do that.
Well I'm quite confident this is just a temporary thing for me now. I can be pretty damn good in bed, sleeping-wise.

I got some meds from the nurse at UCD. First he suggested caffeine and meditation though. For not being able to sleep. OK.

He told me to take one or two one hour before attempting to sleep. I took two half way into an episode of Wire (season one, episode four you freaks!) and towards the end there were all these "enemies" that started coming to the screen from the outside. And the computer screen was a monitor in a hall somewhere. I had some back up from some cops or whatever, they were giving me instructions. I thought I was in a submarine and the keyboard was very wavey. Then I slept for 12 hours...

I recommend valerian hopps from the health shop. it's vile stuff but if you hold your nose it'll knock u out quick as. Only thing is it tastes mingy so put some cordial through the water generally takes the edge off. But it's brilliant stuff

Valerian can give you completely mental dreams.
Really really psychotic stuff. It seems to work to some extent though.

Stephen Fry attributes his amazing general knowledge to his insomnia, he reads instead of sleeping.I wish I didn't waste 8 hours a day with sleep.

Stephen Fry should attribute his amazing self-delusion to insomnia too.

do you know whats terrible for sleep?
Alcohol. Alcohol is almost guaranteed to keep me from sleeping properly. Even one beer can have an effect if I drink it late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back