Insomnia (3 Viewers)

They left out Prince and Jill Hives

Various famous/historical individuals have been known to sleep for 4 hours or less across human history, these include:
  • Barack Obama.
  • Donald Trump.
  • Thomas Alva Edison.
  • Mozart.
  • Martha Stewart.
  • Elon Musk.
  • Jim Cramer.
  • Margaret Thatcher.

Another common trait among people with familial natural short sleep is an increased ability at recalling memories. Other common traits include outgoing personality, high productiveness, higher resilience and heightened pain tolerance. All of these traits are of slightly better quality in people with natural short sleep than in people with natural normal sleep, essentially making them slightly more efficient than average people.

Well, that rings true. My memory is insane. I freak people out by what I can remember, like what someone was wearing a certain night 20 years ago. Or what they did a presentation on 30 years ago in a class in high school. Sometimes, I wish I could turn my memory off.

Another common trait among people with familial natural short sleep is an increased ability at recalling memories. Other common traits include outgoing personality, high productiveness, higher resilience and heightened pain tolerance. All of these traits are of slightly better quality in people with natural short sleep than in people with natural normal sleep, essentially making them slightly more efficient than average people.

Well, that rings true. My memory is insane. I freak people out by what I can remember, like what someone was wearing a certain night 20 years ago. Or what they did a presentation on 30 years ago in a class in high school. Sometimes, I wish I could turn my memory off.
Or where your keys are, where you wallet is, where your glasses are (on your head).

Anyone find any of the over the counter stuff to be any use... teas, kalms ect...?
I've tried a few. Not impressed.
If it doesn't require a prescription its usually not worth a f***
I do like the taste of twinings sleep tea though.

ProductImageTemplate1600x1600_43_4eefe87c-6666-491b-b45e-e33c40c7564f_900x.progressive.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone find any of the over the counter stuff to be any use... teas, kalms ect...?

ProductImageTemplate1600x1600_43_4eefe87c-6666-491b-b45e-e33c40c7564f_900x.progressive.jpg
I got a packet of this a good while ago. It's a really strong taste. Too strong for me.

This is quite nice. although I'm not convinced of its' effectiveness
1718969437561.png

Little Collins does a nice Sleep Hemp tea. Never tried it myself but the missus swears by it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back