Innovitive TV sitcom ideas... quick!!! (1 Viewer)

"Macca And Me" - family comedy, cutesy, plastic, ET rip off alien lands in backyard of aging cheeky cockney rock legend. Hilarious japes as alien convinces him to dye hair and release "electronic" album, possible christmas single tie-in?

alan-partridge460_795711c.jpg

Erm. Monkey Tennis?

"No Maxi" - 4 of the now washed presenters of Jo Maxi share a flat, on again, off again relationships, various neurosis, from bitterness to dislusional belief they are still relevant. Every week a band from "back in the day" reform to play in the kitchen, Engine Alley, Orange Fetishes, Puppy Love Bomb... sort of NightHawks meets One Foot In The Grave by way of Auf Weidersien Pet

"you havin a calf?" - man wakes up to find his wife has turned into a young cow. an amoosing and udderly zany show.

Dilute to Taste - Brenda Dilute is engaged to Mick Taste and decides to take his second name after 6 episodes of hilarious to-ing and fro-ing.

After a dilapidating car accident Kevin Mcaleer is paralysed from the neak down and can only say the phrase "i'll break yout fuckin kneecaps for you", but by night his spirit leaves his body and takes over the mind of Gerry Adams, who can only say "I by by by...tit wank!"

just shoot me redux - every episode a cast member of just shoot me is tracked down and shot
OR, every week just maya and finch are tracked down and shot, in a non-mortal but permanently debilitating way

Only Fools Don't like Horses, spin off show which follows the adventure of Del Boy's Irish Cousins as they sell crack coacine to mothers for blowjobs.

After a dilapidating car accident Kevin Mcaleer is paralysed from the neak down and can only say the phrase "i'll break yout fuckin kneecaps for you", but by night his spirit leaves his body and takes over the mind of Gerry Adams, who can only say "I by by by...tit wank!"

they put the laughter in sectarian slaughter.

Camp and Whiny - sitcom set in new york about a spoilt neurotic gay man and a whining neurotic jewish shrew who prance around making fag jokes.

'Sno Joke - Group of disillusioned late 20-somethings attempt to regain lost youth by regular use of Cocaine. They all fall out after a violent brawl which each blames on the others. The plot follows their hilarious and convoluted revenge attempts, which almost always backfire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back