indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull.. (2 Viewers)

Jesus christ lads. I have to keep reminding myself not to pay attention to most of you when it comes to fillums. I just watched this tonight and though it was deadly. I think some of youse want the moon on a stick.

Too much CGI? Before 'GCI' they had shitty camera tricks and ropey animation and the other three films were full of both. Do yis not remember them planes crashing into the mountain in The Last Crusade? That didn't really happen you know. And yer man's head turning into a skull? And they didn't actually find and open the Ark of the Covenant for the first movie, so that bit wasn't real either.

I was so put off watching this film because of the shite reviews. What the fuck do people want out of a kid's movie anyway? Sheesh.

what is this 'childrens movie' you speak of? they're just movies

or films

or the pictures

"Indy 5 Set To Happen

18 June 2009
Indiana Jones is to get a fourth sequel, as producer Frank Marshall confirmed to Empire that development would begin "sooner rather than later." Considering the backlash from fans about the last film, this would be somewhat surprising news. But, Crystal Skull made nearly $800 million worldwide, hammering home that there is still a huge audience for the aging adventurer. That said, it's thought that Indy would take a back seat this time and become a supporting player, so Shia Labeouf would take over leading man duties, with his character Mutt. According to Marshall, all of the main players are coming back, including director Steven Spielberg and producer George Lucas - who many blame for the inexplicable plot of the last film."

- entertainment.ie

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back