I'm really out o' touch with thumped (1 Viewer)

Mitchum wrecked everything. thumped is on its knees..

It had succumbed to message-board atrophy long before I logged on for the first time fella.
It's the law of the internet. All message-boards have a brief life-span before they descend into unintelligible in-jokes and posters gettin' it on beyond the hyperreal.

It had succumbed to message-board atrophy long before I logged on for the first time fella.
It's the law of the internet. All message-boards have a brief life-span before they descend into unintelligible in-jokes and posters gettin' it on beyond the hyperreal.
innerestin.

it's true, thumped had a golden age. this ain't it.

Classic Hector a/s/l? Gorrilamotfuuuuuuckoffffetc.
you are aware of the inherent irony of using a message board in order to decry said message board, right? do you have an a-bomb hidden away there too?

HA! law of the internet
The only law of the internet is 'where's the pr0n' and lolcats.
Nothing wrong with thumped except people whining about the old days and you get that loads in 'real life' as well

you are aware of the inherent irony of using a message board in order to decry said message board, right? do you have an a-bomb hidden away there too?

Just an observation in response to 'comedy poster' Code Ninja's assertion that I ruined Thumped.

It's a good board for reading about gigs in Dublin.

more people doesn't nessecairly make thumped better

I remember it was just me Hag and Hector, was like The Golden Girls only on the internet
great days. every word like a drop of urine from a tramps sock.

now what? rehashed guardian unlimited articles and feckless girls nabbin on about 'school'

too fucking cool for school, us.

saw hag last night. he's looking hott. i had to squeeze me nob into my fist in the jacks, such was my arousal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back