Ikara Colt split (1 Viewer)

Davy Chase said:
not sure if they've any fans over here but I really liked the last album Modern Apprentice. saw them at the music centre in the summer and they were brill. sad to see 'em go!

www.ikaracolt.com

Very good album, Modern Apprentice

Ha! Light & Bitter - a classic! My Favourite Records, Bring Out The Branson etc

Have you heard their debut?- It's Like Everything Else - a fantastic record. Eighteen years on and I have never got tired of playing it.

nlgbbbblth said:
Very good album, Modern Apprentice

Ha! Light & Bitter - a classic! My Favourite Records, Bring Out The Branson etc

Have you heard their debut?- It's Like Everything Else - a fantastic record. Eighteen years on and I have never got tired of playing it.

Dear Fluff, i love the show.... - Love the Mark E impression on that tune. And the Cud reference! Genius really!

that album (and the Approaching 40 ep) are all I've got. stuff is hard to track down. just know Prepostuous Tales off the first album (from that Rough Trade indiepop comp). Hilarious.

Davy Chase said:
not sure if they've any fans over here but I really liked the last album Modern Apprentice. saw them at the music centre in the summer and they were brill. sad to see 'em go!

www.ikaracolt.com

they were shit in anyways, it was obvious summat was very wrong at that music centre gig. the drummer spent the whole time shouting at the singer and the girls were shouting at each other.....then at the aftershow they all got raging drunk and everyone shouted at each other. would make a good dvd tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back