If Thumped were a cop show... (1 Viewer)

So, Seargent Shaney (retired), is State Prosecutor Bellatrix still (barely since she does have a hatchet in her back) or is it too late for her?

as a retired cop i dont like to step on the toes of the force so i'll keep this between you and me for the moment but i reckon there will be a lot of people in trouble when the lid blows on this mackle business, and the SP has been none to get her hands dirty in the past. i reckon shes faking her own death with the assistance of a few corrupt police (who might they be??) who would also feel more comfortable if belatrix, and her potentially troublesome knowledge, was off the scene. its just a hunch.

i'll take a snip of cloth from her coat - maybe breda can help match the scent (or not) to the scent off a coat from the SP's wardrobe. i'll try and sneak in there later. im getting a bit big for my boots now...

As already indicated I have in my possession incriminating photographs that implicate members of the force in several illegal activities (the mind control experiments being just the tip of the iceberg). I suggest that we both keep what we know under wraps until we can investigate further... and see if there is anyone who can be trusted. I think we should call in Diddles Streetwise veteran cop and HMD a Private Investigator known to be tough but fair to help with the necessary stake outs.

i'll call the police after catching the two of ye rutting in a public lavatory. this seemingly petit crime will later prove to be the key that unlocks mackles sex empire and allows the thumped police to bring it crashing down around his ears. of course there will be many episodes of mayhem along the way...

In the mean time, tipped off by Shaney, I will have captured the whole thing and sold my photos to the tabloids.

Shut up lads! I don't want to ride Ernesto.

As already indicated I have in my possession incriminating photographs that implicate members of the force in several illegal activities (the mind control experiments being just the tip of the iceberg). I suggest that we both keep what we know under wraps until we can investigate further... and see if there is anyone who can be trusted. I think we should call in Diddles Streetwise veteran cop and HMD a Private Investigator known to be tough but fair to help with the necessary stake outs.

good plan. if you need me for anything i'll be building ramshackle extension onto my bungalow for the next few days.

here, now that we're on a roll, can we get some good cop bad cop infernal affairs type of shit happening here?

who wants to have a moment like this on a rooftop with their foe?

infernal_affairs.jpg

.|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back