If Thumped were a cop show... (1 Viewer)

Oh, no, that won't work. You absolutely must ride each other. The success of this show relies almost entirely on the fact that everyone will ride everyone else.

ok that's fine and all.............but why does Johnny have to be a premature ejaculator? or is he only using it as a ruse to distract me so that he can quickly and deftly plant a tracking device on my bra? because he's actually a bad guy, sent to woo and eventually kill me?

plot. thickening.

ok that's fine and all.............but why does Johnny have to be a premature ejaculator? or is he only using it as a ruse to distract me so that he can quickly and deftly plant a tracking device on my bra? because he's actually a bad guy, sent to woo and eventually kill me?

plot. thickening.

no the big gun is more or a compensation for penis size than actual performance.

no the big gun is more or a compensation for penis size than actual performance.

oh. i was referring to the firing early and ruining the tender moment bit but.

anyway, penises aside. we have to have a sexy high-noon type face off where you;ve almost beaten me to a pulp and im limp and dying but then i kinda raise one arm as you're cackling with glee and pump you fulla lead from my ak47.*

*can i have one jane?

oh. i was referring to the firing early and ruining the tender moment bit but.

anyway, penises aside. we have to have a sexy high-noon type face off where you;ve almost beaten me to a pulp and im limp and dying but then i kinda raise one arm as you're cackling with glee and pump you fulla lead from my ak47.*

*can i have one jane?

Dude, you can cast and accessorise yourself! That sounds awesome, too. Definitely. A puppy-loving journo with a thirst for the truth....and big guns. It's what draws you to JohnnyRaz in the first place -- you notice his sidearm is bigger than most, and you strike up a conversation with him. Even when he turns out to be a bit of a foul-mouthed skirtchaser, that impressive pistol prevents you from being truly repulsed by him. Your obsession with weapons comes from the fact that you were raised by your militiaman dad in the badlands of Montana. All politics aside, your guns are your personal business.

Who's going to play the recurring villain?

how about this? angered by being photographed by squiggle and worried that lala and johnny raz might publish these photos you set out to use your wealth and unusual skills to hunt down and kill all three of them in order to save your reputation and marriage. to this end you fly around in your helicoptor trying to shoot them. at one point you have lala cornered by the wellington momument in the phoenix park but its tricky to shoot her as she keeps running around to a different side and its hard keep up with the hellicoptor. meanwhile, another assassin has been following the signal emmited by the secret tracking device in lala's bra and he triggers a device designed to identify her in a crowd (unnecessary in this situation but nevertheless...). next thing lala's bra starts flashing blue like a police flasher thing and you get freaked out and fly away. lala will still have to escape the second assassin sent by johnny raz on behalf of mackle...

how about this? angered by being photographed by squiggle and worried that lala and johnny raz might publish these photos you set out to use your wealth and unusual skills to hunt down and kill all three of them in order to save your reputation and marriage. to this end you fly around in your helicoptor trying to shoot them. at one point you have lala cornered by the wellington momument in the phoenix park but its tricky to shoot her as she keeps running around to a different side and its hard keep up with the hellicoptor. meanwhile, another assassin has been following the signal emmited by the secret tracking device in lala's bra and he triggers a device designed to identify her in a crowd (unnecessary in this situation but nevertheless...). next thing lala's bra starts flashing blue like a police flasher thing and you get freaked out and fly away. lala will still have to escape the second assassin sent by johnny raz on behalf of mackle...

fucking hell i better start working out more to get fit.
i didnt plan on running around this much but.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back