If Thumped were a cop show... (1 Viewer)

Okay, before we jump the gun here, it's very important that everyone who will need a moustache is going to have a moustache by the time we start shooting.

Pete, I'm looking at you. Who ever heard of a mayor without a moustache?

Who ever heard of a Mayor with long hair... but I don't think Pete's going to be getting a haircut so we'll just have to make our own rules.

*La La is the intrepid journalist who doesn't just stop at the press conference -- she wants the truth. And puppies.

myself and lala have a seriously strained love hate relationship, we both ocasionally swap leads etc. And though theres ocasional moments of tenderness between us it only goes so far as I always ruin the moment by shooting some perp with my oversized gun.

myself and lala have a seriously strained love hate relationship, we both ocasionally swap leads etc. And though theres ocasional moments of tenderness between us it only goes so far as I always ruin the moment by shooting some perp with my oversized gun.

Oh, JohnnyRaz, you and that oversized gun -- can't just take the departmental issued sidearm, can you? You know, I think you only carry that thing to make up for your inadequacies in, um, 'other areas'.

i think we should film coreys bar scenes in the palace - the spaciousness and pool tables would be ideal, also theres room enough to have a band playing in the distance. jane, in one epsiode i think you (as the cop with the moral conscience) should join the band for a rousing and emotional rendition of "Delta Dawn" which will hint at a troubled past we dont know much about

i think we should film coreys bar scenes in the palace - the spaciousness and pool tables would be ideal, also theres room enough to have a band playing in the distance. jane, in one epsiode i think you (as the cop with the moral conscience) should join the band for a rousing and emotional rendition of "Delta Dawn" which will hint at a troubled past we dont know much about

Okay, this is actually scary now. Have you got my house bugged? Seriously. Do you know how often I belt out that song? I usually work my way through a medley of tunes by Helen Reddy, and Carole King before singing Joni Mitchell's Blue in its entirety.

Count me in.

so i dont even get to ride you?

:(

;)

(nice reference to the fact that you're a premature ejaculator)

maybe corpse make-up mistress kirstie can be selling corpses to mackle on the side to make a few extra quid for buying herself beauty products (makcle will pimp them out to necrophiles). she could also be a sister of ernesto the stoner bum/corrupt council woman caught riding seanc in the jacks. after wandering in to the bar during janes rendition of Delta Dawn shes moved to place her trust in jane and tell her that she has just sold dudleys corpse to mackle and that it is currently being delivered across the city in a van. cut to police chase and the trolley with the corpse flying out the back of the van and rolling out of control through the city streets

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back