If Thumped were a cop show... (1 Viewer)

how about this? angered by being photographed by squiggle and worried that lala and johnny raz might publish these photos you set out to use your wealth and unusual skills to hunt down and kill all three of them in order to save your reputation and marriage. to this end you fly around in your helicoptor trying to shoot them. at one point you have lala cornered by the wellington momument in the phoenix park but its tricky to shoot her as she keeps running around to a different side and its hard keep up with the hellicoptor. meanwhile, another assassin has been following the signal emmited by the secret tracking device in lala's bra and he triggers a device designed to identify her in a crowd (unnecessary in this situation but nevertheless...). next thing lala's bra starts flashing blue like a police flasher thing and you get freaked out and fly away. lala will still have to escape the second assassin sent by johnny raz on behalf of mackle...

Good but what's my angle? I have to have some sort of devious scheme, as well as a reason for planning it that relates to a childhood trauma of some sort.

In fairness, this cop show is sounding more and more like an outline of Street Sharks.

250px-Streetsharks.jpg

Good but what's my angle? I have to have some sort of devious scheme, as well as a reason for planning it that relates to a childhood trauma of some sort.

cant you think of something? we could have a series of flashbacks...

meanwhile, ive broken into state prosecutor bellatrix's appartment and taken a piece of cloth from a coat in her wardrobe. by allowing my dog breda to sniff both pieces of cloth i deduce that the lady found with the hatchet in her back was definitely NOT SP belatrix and that she has infact escaped. where could she be? she'll need to be tracked down as she knows so much about everything. i bring the cloth over to lab boffins flashback and broken arm but between them they manage to destroy the samples and the evidence is lost. im worried that no-one will believe my story until i confide in jane and she then gets onto kirstie about it who confirms that the corpse she prepared for belatrix's funeral was not that of belatrix at all. there is a state funeral going on and there are huge crowds on the streets to mourn belatrix as nobody realises shes so corrupt. lala, squiggle and johnny raz (nobody has yet figured out he's trying to kill lala) take cover in the crowd and make their way to coreys bar

Who's going to play the recurring villain?

Muffin.

cos she's the last one people would expect to be the bad girl, which lets her away with murder. alot.

janer, duh.

It has to be Code_Ninja - insane serial killer by night, charming design mogul by day. Nobody suspects him.

cant you think of something? we could have a series of flashbacks...

meanwhile, ive broken into state prosecutor bellatrix's appartment and taken a piece of cloth from a coat in her wardrobe. by allowing my dog breda to sniff both pieces of cloth i deduce that the lady found with the hatchet in her back was definitely NOT SP belatrix and that she has infact escaped. where could she be? she'll need to be tracked down as she knows so much about everything. i bring the cloth over to lab boffins flashback and broken arm but between them they manage to destroy the samples and the evidence is lost. im worried that no-one will believe my story until i confide in jane and she then gets onto kirstie about it who confirms that the corpse she prepared for belatrix's funeral was not that of belatrix at all. there is a state funeral going on and there are huge crowds on the streets to mourn belatrix as nobody realises shes so corrupt. lala, squiggle and johnny raz (nobody has yet figured out he's trying to kill lala) take cover in the crowd and make their way to coreys bar

In Coreys we meet up with HMD PI to find out what he's learned from his stakeout. It seems that SP Belatrix was seen entering seanc's palatial mansion (heavily disguised but the intrepid PI would know that walk anywhere). He stayed watching outside until it was time to meet at coreys but she didn't come back out. The plot thickens...

It has to be Code_Ninja - insane serial killer by night, charming design mogul by day. Nobody suspects him.

In Coreys we meet up with HMD PI to find out what he's learned from his stakeout. It seems that SP Belatrix was seen entering seanc's palatial mansion (heavily disguised but the intrepid PI would know that walk anywhere). He stayed watching outside until it was time to meet at coreys but she didn't come back out. The plot thickens...

at HMD's suugestion, and unbeknownst to jane (who incidentally is in danger of being written out of the series due to complications with her work permit), you resolve to disguise yourself as a maid and get a job cleaning seancs house. you will, of course, have cameras embedded in your duster and dustpan beaming out a live feed which i agree to monitor. corpse mistress kirstie will help you with your disguise although it will have to be quick as her own body is corroding from all the make up she's lathered herself in. she will expend her last breath telling jane about this plan and so jane will be able to rescue you just as things go pear-shaped at seancs

HERE...LISTEN... I NEED ANOTHER 10 GRAND OFF THE DEPARTMENT IF I'M GONNA GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS.

UNDERQUAANNNDO!!!

talk to hippy mayor pete - if you can catch him while he's stoned he'll most likely agree to the extra funding. who are you again?

173 posts into this fictional cop show based on this forum, and there's no mention of alternative Irish music.

!ninjaaaa

any room for a meddling amateur with an zelig-like knack for being present at murder scenes?

less of a dallas vibe than my avatar though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back